Titleist - 2016 PGA Show

If I'm looking at that graphic correctly, is there no 60degree option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

true, but that has nothing to do with the face.

"Looks to be fairly similar to their SM5's" led me to believe you weren't talking just about the face. Wasn't trying to argue with you, just share information.

"Looks to be fairly similar to their SM5's" led me to believe you weren't talking just about the face. Wasn't trying to argue with you, just share information.

Oh, yea that was about the face itself. I should have included one of these :alien: in my response to you.

those wedges are sweet. I tend to lean toward Titleist, but I will agree they don't market their equipment that well. I am guessing the budget points more to the ball than equipment.

Great looking booth. Thankfully I'm not a headcover collector but that display was cool!

The SM6's look spectacular, but the case of Scotty putter covers is just beautiful.

So glad I don't collect putter covers, because I'd want most of those. Probably some serious coin there...

For display only. Many of those are 1 of 1's.

Got to admit, putter cover wall is sick. SM6's look solid too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My inner Titleist-lover is going nuts looking at those wedges, staff bags, head covers. Surprised they aren't giving their irons more floor space.

Any display or news for their new Hybrid releases this year?

f8d3641b886a44d5d781389955105366.jpg

cf2c56af3e3b59b7675a1b53db0a796b.jpg

Looks like a head cover vending machine! Bet they would sell out in no time.

I think this might have been my favorite booth wow

Yep, that's an impressive booth. Love the matte/black wedges.

Mat black wedges are good looking and that cig weighting on them is interesting

I've never gamed a Titleist wedge, but those black ones are gorgeous.

Hit the new 816 H2 hybrid again yesterday and I am in love.

Any chance anyone got to take a look at (maybe a swing or two with?) the 716 T-MB irons?

Man I love their clubs, beautiful booth and for me best of the week so far from what I've been able to read.

You guys are killing it with the pics and coverage.

Any chance anyone got to take a look at (maybe a swing or two with?) the 716 T-MB irons?

Since I have a full set 2-P, MB looks, solid feel with driver feel, AP1 forgiveness, and LONG!
:act-up:

WOW what a booth. The SM6 and putter head covers are SICK!

Doest anyone know the release date for the SM6? I've already tried searching without success. Thanks.

EDIT: Found the release date = March 11th. Had to google "available" vs. "release date" to find the answer.

Doest anyone know the release date for the SM6? I've already tried searching without success. Thanks.
I believe someone posted april

I believe someone posted april

The following was taken from The Golf Channel" website...

"Available in golf shops beginning March 11, Vokey SM6 wedges are available in 46- to 62-degree lofts and three finishes: Tour Chrome, Steel Gray and Jet Black (raw)."

Back