Big Break Greenbrier (Spoilers)

I like the Greenbriar. I hope this one is good.

But will they show the men half dressed lounging around the pool... Nah!

Maybe we'll have the opening episode begin with the guys strolling in beach wear and putting barefoot.

Looking forward to this season at the Greenbrier.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

too bad they have to stay in that old assss hotel

Maybe we'll have the opening episode begin with the guys strolling in beach wear and putting barefoot.
Lol. Or getting oily massages on the golden beaches of West Virginia!

Like JerseyNate said, if they've learned anything from this current season, it should be a good season. I'm looking forward to watching :)

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk

It's not like this is the first or second season. What are you expecting them to "learn" from the Atlantis season? I think people need to get past the attractive women on the show and watch it for the competition.

There's been no needless drama, so it's got a leg up on 90% of the reality TV market already.

True Shark, true... Sorry. I'm a little sensitive still about the early Atlantis thread.

Poof! I'm over it now :)

As long as they get some real talent out there playing, I'll watch. This season is terrible, I understand the sex appeal part of the show but come on these girls are not good enough to be on the lpga tour. Seriously 85 yard shot into the green and only 1 can put it within 10 feet. DISAPPOINTING!

As long as they get some real talent out there playing, I'll watch. This season is terrible, I understand the sex appeal part of the show but come on these girls are not good enough to be on the lpga tour. Seriously 85 yard shot into the green and only 1 can put it within 10 feet. DISAPPOINTING!

Well, fortunately if you want tour level play, there's already a weekly reality series on the air.

If you want to watch players try to earn a chance to make it onto the big show, there's the Big Break.

I think I'm going to try to get into this season. I wasn't aware of BB before this last season, and Atlantis just doesn't interest me much after watching a bit of it. I hope to get into this one.

lol at JN! i don't think anyone caught this....hilarious!

yeah...i've got Atlantis recorded, but didn't make it past like episode 3 or 4. lost interest way too quickly due to lack of skill and lack of an interesting show. i may still watch it...i may just delete it.

i will tune in to the new series just the same and decide whether it's worth it or not to follow thru-out.

What are you expecting them to "learn" from the Atlantis season?
That folks want to see more golf, and less of the gimmicky challenges. If you look at the BBA thread, alomst everyone was dissatisfied with the first few episodes lack of actual golf, resulting in the better players like Shannon getting the boot. Later episodes have had a lot more golf in them than the first half of the season

I think people need to get past the attractive women on the show and watch it for the competition.
I think most people see that. That's why I think people are joking that they hope they'll be no men in man-thongs walking on the beach, or putting barefooted. You're not gonna see that obviously, because this show will lack that element, for better or worse

I like the big break at times but I dislike a lot of the challenges. I'd rather them just play more golf. Skill challenges are great and what not but just not the same.

I'm tired of the Big Break. First couple of seasons it was unique now.....

Time to bring back DD

A word of advice to the Golf Channel. Banana Hammocks = bad for ratings

lol at JN! i don't think anyone caught this....hilarious!

yeah...i've got Atlantis recorded, but didn't make it past like episode 3 or 4. lost interest way too quickly due to lack of skill and lack of an interesting show. i may still watch it...i may just delete it.

i will tune in to the new series just the same and decide whether it's worth it or not to follow thru-out.

Just catching up but I agree with tn, that was hilarious.

I guess I am in the minority but I still enjoy the show, I guess anything golf related, no matter how it is presented, just seems to hold my interest. I have watched every season so far and will probably watch it until it is no longer in production. I do agree with Yoccos that "Skill challenges are great and what not but just not the same." as actual competion on each hole, but still some of them are fun to watch and the pressure the contestants feel during the competion is very real.

I agree. Some of the girls are seriously on the verge of mental breakdown due to the pressure. I'll finish the season out, I just wish I was finishing it with Natalia still in the running. Lol.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Anytime there are men competitors on The Big Break, one spot should always be reserved for......

brian-main.jpg

Best The Big Break participant ever. It's not even close.

Kevin

Agree with esox. Brian is a BB Legend

A little Brian Skatell for the ladies. Very little. The full size image seems to be so dynamic that it is hard to capture.

Kevin

5049964.jpg

I always enjoy the BB's even though it seems scripted at times. Hoping that they learned some lessons from this year and have more actual golf than stupid challenges.

While I enjoy the boy seasons of BB and do watch, for several reasons (one being they get less TV coverage overall) I'd rather watch the women and/or coed seasons.

I actually ran into Z at the golf course last week and had a pretty good conversation with her. I was much more impressed in person than on BB.

TapAhoy!

Back