What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a (red) Club Glove Burst Proof 2 travel bag and a stiff arm from Amazon's warehouse deals - total price about $150. Not bad.

Ken

Weird. I just went looking for that bag and the cheapest I saw was $275.

I picked up a 588 56 degree to match my gap wedge and ordered foot joy dryjoy tour shoes

Weird. I just went looking for that bag and the cheapest I saw was $275.

What I found is that if you go to the regular page on Amazon for it (with all the little buttons to see the different colors), if you point to the different colors, you'll see that some of them show a "used" price below as well as a "new" price. If you click on the word "used", you go to Amazon's "warehouse" where they apparently re-sell returns and scratch/dent stuff.

Prices seem to drop over time - while I spent a few days making up my mind to order the red one, it went from $150 to $130. As of now, they have a charcoal one for about $100 and three black ones for about $180. I think I got the only red one. I also got a Stiff Arm for $21.

For me, it was between the Club Glove and an Ogio Monster which was similarly in the "warehouse" for $150 and is now $120. A good deal there too!

There's always a YMMV factor with buying what is essentially open-box stuff but every review I read says that the Club Glove bags are pretty tough. I'll follow up with a picture when it arrives.

Ken

For me, it was between the Club Glove and an Ogio Monster which was similarly in the "warehouse" for $150 and is now $120. A good deal there too!

Thanks! Since I got an Ogio bag for Christmas, I went ahead and picked up the Ogio Monster.

Oh wow! I just won a bid on ebay for a NEW set of Adams CB3 irons 4-GW with KBS tour 90 shafts for $272.87 plus $19.99 S/H for a total of $292.86. Unreal!!! The best part is they are from golfetail.com so I know they are legit. I hit these at the outing and loved them so I am excited to now own a set for such a great price.

Oh wow! I just won a bid on ebay for a NEW set of Adams CB3 irons 4-GW with KBS tour 90 shafts for $272.87 plus $19.99 S/H for a total of $292.86. Unreal!!! The best part is they are from golfetail.com so I know they are legit. I hit these at the outing and loved them so I am excited to now own a set for such a great price.
That is an awesome deal! Nice irons, great shafts, heck of a setup!

That is awesome, great buy buddy!

Just ordered my Razr X Forged 4 iron from Cally Pre-Owened. Cally listed it as "Like New", which means it will come in and look like it has never seen the light of day. Ordering from Cally Pre-Owned is such a pleasure. Wish other outfits out there were as honest and forthcoming as Callaway Pre-Owned.

Totally agree on Callaway Pre-Owned. I ordered a putter from there a couple months ago that was in "excellent" condition, and it looked brand new. When the putter didn't work for me, they took it back no questions asked. I will certainly be watching that site when the Razr Fit Xtreme driver starts making an appearance there.

That is an awesome deal! Nice irons, great shafts, heck of a setup!

That is awesome, great buy buddy!

All I can think of right now is, Merry Christmas to me!
member-piwoslaw-albums-smileys-picture2537-santa-smiley.gif

I really liked those irons when I hit them and those KBS 90's are so silky smooth, it's sick. Dude, that is a hell of a buy at that price. Congrats.

11 Red Golf Pride VDR grips on clearance at Dicks. Total $26.

Score!!!! Very nice Randy, congrats buddy.

You lucky old codger! :D Good things do happen to good folks :clapp:

Awesome deal... I am looking for the same set, but the lefties are not as plentiful.... I will still keep looking....

910D head cover and adjustment tool.
$(KGrHqF,!iMF!yVF-WY3BQg+Z!nnc!~~60_1.JPG

910D head cover and adjustment tool.
$(KGrHqF,!iMF!yVF-WY3BQg+Z!nnc!~~60_1.JPG

Hot you old fool, quit making me drool like my dog Roxie, chewing a rawhide bone :hungry::D. My 910 which was shipped to the wrong darn location during Christmas and is due here January 7th. Nice pics buddy!

Nice pickup! Hit 'em well.

OG- it's called "poking the bear" lol.

Of course I'm an old fool, been playing cow pasture pool for over 35 years!

OG- it's called "poking the bear" lol.

Of course I'm an old fool, been playing cow pasture pool for over 35 years!

I hear ya and I hope we get to play another 35 years :thumb:. Wait I'm 62 and that will put me at 97 :bulgy-eyes:. I might be pushing my luck on that a bit :D. Anyways enjoy your 910 and hit her good :golf2:

Just got a nice Sligo shirt, puma pants and belt from FairwayStyles. Pretty good sales they have going on over there.

Vokey SM4 54 & 58, and Nike heather golf pants. The Nike factory store has some great sales. Pants were only $20!!

Picked up my recently purchased (from a friend) set-up today. There was also a dozen Hex Chromes and Nike MOJOs, a couple Nike gloves, Nike repair tool and ball marker, and different tees in the bag. Also came with SM4 60* and 54*/58* Vr Pro wedges, but I traded them for a 56* and 60* Vr Pro and some cash.....so I now have $200 in this bag. Probably the best deal I've got on golf stuff.
More Gooder, that is such an amazing deal! Glad you got it dude, you have given way more than anyone should on here so I enjoy seeing you get a little karma back.

I wanted to bump this and Michael's comment, because it's so ridiculously true. MG deserved a deal like this and I think it's awesome you got it!!

That SeeMore is a beauty too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back