Clean Out! MIYAZAKI C.KUA 39S, W/S Ci9's, BOBBY GRACE!!!!

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Time to clear out some space!

All prices are OBO unless otherwise noted. Not looking for any trades at the moment (exception being "boutique" putters of course lol). All items will be shipped ASAP via USPS Priority to the CONUS.

Here we go...

Cleveland 2010 CG15 Heads in Black Pearl with Zip Grooves in 50.10, 54.14, and 60.08. Heads are in VERY nice shape with the laser etching still visible on all three. As illustrated in the photo's the 50.10 does have a scratch on the face for full disclosure, no where near the sweet spot and not deep.

I'm looking for SOLD SOLD SOLD

Cleveland Mashie Heads in 18* and 23*. Very nice condition for sure, took pictures of face with flash to show in deptht he ball marks, however, in normal light they are barely noticeable. Toplines are mint. The 18* has a slight discoloration on the back of the crown area that I have NO CLUE how it got there, price represents this.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is a 10.5* Cobra S3 Driver with an UNUSED stiff flex Blur Shaft (also includes unused HC and wrench). This was my gamer for the season til the Nicklaus ML4 stole my heart. Very good shape with about 10 rounds on it so it does have brush marks on the sole (pictured) and some ball marks on the face (pictures are with flash to make them show up, NOT as noticable to the human eye). The topline is clean as is the crown. A very underrated driver IMO, just not best for me right now.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I also have a Miyazaki C.Kua 39S with the 6424 Int'l Flex Code. Immaculate condition with the lightweight Miya grip in excellent shape as well. This currently has a S2/S3 adapter on it! I can remove the adapter if need be though. One helluva shaft for sure, just a bit too light for me.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is a 5-GW set of Wilson Staff Ci9's with FST SS105 Regular Flex shafts. These were my gamers with S300's in them but I replaced the stock FST's for the sale since I also have the custom order form (pictured). The FST's feel alot like the KBS's to me personally the flex was just off on these for me. I would NOT be selling these if I hadn't found my 2.0's, I love these irons, SEVERELY underrated there is just no reason for them to sit on the shelf. The do have some good rounds on them so they are showing according wear, grooves are all SUPER CLEAN though. There is a hosel pic of the 7i included because there is a little dried epoxy there that just never got cleaned up. All serial numbers match and specs are shown on enclosed order form.

GOING TO DAD!

This is a RARE Bobby Grace Fat Lady Swings in CENTER SHAFT with the Grey Tour HSM insert. Bobby said there were literally a handful of them. This is stock length at 35". Includes the Weight Kit!!!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here is a 35" Bobby Grace Triumph putter in CENTER SHAFT with HSM insert. I reacquired this one recently but I'm just NOT a mallet guy no matter how hard I try and I need to just move on from them alltogether. One of the ABSOLUTE highest MOI's on a putter out there.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Lastly is a Bobby Grace F-18 mallet that plays at 33.5" with a 68* lie and comes with the complete weight kit that is enclosed in the butt of the actual wrench. This one has the new Radial Roll Groove HSM insert that TRULY does work on getting the ball rolling super quickly with the ultimate forgiveness of the HSM insert. This is another case of wanting to love Mallets but I just cannot, so, theres no need for it to sit with me.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
  • Staff
Mashie heads sold just as fast as I expected LOL.

Feel free to make offers, worst I can say is no!

Would you be willing to sell just the S2/S3 adapter???

• Staff
Would you be willing to sell just the S2/S3 adapter???

F2G, if someone buys just the C.Kua, sure.

Let me sniff around I might have a ZL adaoter that works on the S2/S3 as well I could just give you. Give me a bit.

F2G, if someone buys just the C.Kua, sure.

Let me sniff around I might have a ZL adaoter that works on the S2/S3 as well I could just give you. Give me a bit.

Thanks a ton. That would be great.

• Staff
CG15's are GONE!

• Staff
S3 SOLD pending payment tonight!

LOVE those B Grace putters. I have a CS Mini GT and it is on deck behind the Backstryke. Wish I never saw this as I am thinking and have NO need for another putter.

• Staff
LOVE those B Grace putters. I have a CS Mini GT and it is on deck behind the Backstryke. Wish I never saw this as I am thinking and have NO need for another putter.

Haha, just make me an offer Griff! Ya never know what I might say yes to...

I'm just tired of them having to sit, someone needs to get some play out of em!

Haha, just make me an offer Griff! Ya never know what I might say yes to...

I'm just tired of them having to sit, someone needs to get some play out of em!

Unfortunately, they would probably just sit with me as well. :sad:

Ok, some price drops?

Miyazaki C.Kua 39S .350 - 110.00!!!
Ci9's - 145.00!!!
BG Fat Lady - 90.00
BG Triumph - 90.00
BG F-18 - 180.00

Miyazaki is sold!

Price drops on putters and irons are now reflected in the original post.

Will listen to ALL offers on the irons and putters, they just need to go.

Miyazaki is sold!

Price drops on putters and irons are now reflected in the original post.

Will listen to ALL offers on the irons and putters, they just need to go.

Did they keep the adapter on the Miyazaki???? Haha

Did they keep the adapter on the Miyazaki???? Haha

Yep, BUUUUUUUUUUT....I've got one that came off a ZL you can ave if you shoot me an address! Its silver but still looks baaaaaaaaad in the S3 (it was on my RIP)

The CS F-18/weight-kit and the CS The Fat Lady Swings/weight-kit are still for sale.

I honestly will listen to any offers, they just need a new home. Great mallet putters!

How about 70.00 for the Fat Lady (BG said there's only about 10 of these!!!)

How about 160.00 OBO for the F-18

THP discounts for sure, fantastic mallets here as the HSM insert is for real, I just need to move them to offset the incoming.

PM me, I'll hook ya up!

How about 70.00 for the Fat Lady (BG said there's only about 10 of these!!!)

How about 160.00 OBO for the F-18

THP discounts for sure, fantastic mallets here as the HSM insert is for real, I just need to move them to offset the incoming.

PM me, I'll hook ya up!

Let's try 60.00 for the Fat Lady and 140.00 for the F-18!

Back