FS: Taylor Made TP MB iron set & S300 iron shaft set

Status
Not open for further replies.

long&straight

Blind Shot
Reaction score
Handicap
Up for grabs is a month old set of Taylor Made Tour Preferred MB's 4-PW. The shafts are True Temper S300 1 inch extended and the irons are bent up 3 degrees. Asking $500 shipped. Paypal only please and ship in US only.

5852196741_3cbbb0ce3e_z.jpg

5852750776_54f1710b85_z.jpg

5852197473_dbc44ac5e4_z.jpg

Also up for grabs is a iron shaft set of True Temper S300 shafts with Golf Pride VDR grips. Regular length and was set up for 3-pw. These shafts and grips are unused. $100 shipped SOLD!

5852751040_320f8b845f_z.jpg

5852750108_fb477e1449_z.jpg

Last edited:
Accidentally double posted this ad. please delete this one.

Great clubs and great price!

Thanks Slider. I got the MC's last week. I really do love these clubs but my swing just could not work with them.

Bump. Just going to keep these on here for a day or two then move it over to the bay.

did u buy them new or used? the wear looks a little much to me for only being used for a month?

did u buy them new or used? the wear looks a little much to me for only being used for a month?

haha I thought it was dirt!! Maybe a few closeups on the wedge faces would help long&straight..

so tempted to buy the TT S300's....just for those sweet ass grips!

I bought these new. I will clean them up a little bit and get closeup pictures. Received these on My 9th 2011 from TaylorMade.

Such a pretty iron. I really liked hitting these. Someone will be very happy.

I am quite surprised someone hasnt jumped all over those shafts.

I bought these new. I will clean them up a little bit and get closeup pictures. Received these on My 9th 2011 from TaylorMade.

ok, thanks for clearing that up

Shafts were sold. I will keep the MB'S on through the end of the day then I will put them on ebay. Make me an offer through PM.

congrats on selling the shafts!

Last bump for the MB's. Here are some new photos I tried to take with the sunlight. Again these are a month and a half old, I received them on May 9 2011.
5860003257_aa6ece3cef_z.jpg

5860555832_32dc79becf_z.jpg

5860002407_597cdedea4_z.jpg

Nevermind, miss read the post.

Good Luck on them. Thought for a second you were parting the irons out... lol.

Mods please lock this up I am moving it over to ebay.

Thanks!

darn mike you should have jumped on these!!

too scared lol, I did see em over on ebay though

I demo'd these a few hours ago...man great feeling clubs! If I had the $$

well he has them on ebay right now, ending in less than an hour, good deal

yeah I'm watching it and hoping he gets good $ for them. I'm just not in the market for new irons. yet LOL

They are back on ebay again. They winner was from overseas and I have US only on the listing. If anyone wants them for $400 here I will remove the ebay listing.

They are back on ebay again. They winner was from overseas and I have US only on the listing. If anyone wants them for $400 here I will remove the ebay listing.

good luck, thats a great deal, Id love it if I had the money and wasnt scared of blades

man that's almost half price!!! Someone really needs to buy these. I'd buy them if I didn't already own them! Heck, you could get them adjusted and still be a lot less than new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back