What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callaway XR 4 wood and 7 wood from CPO, great price for "like new". I love my TEEs but every time I hit the Callaways they just scream "BUY ME"!

'15 Callaway Aqua Dry stand bag. Was going to go black but after seeing how good the white ones looked in the Grandaddy thread I couldn't help myself.
You'll love it, have gamed mine for over a year and love that it is fully waterproof. Really helps out on those wet days!

Some ferrules for a upcoming reshaft, hopefully.

CF16 sand wedge and approach wedge.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Didn't buy them today, but had 4 dozen personalized Pro V1x's come in the mail today. I love new golf ball day.

Traded in some old wedges for a Vokey 56* S grind. Now I just need the weather to turn better to get some work in with it.

My Diamana D+ whiteboard hybrid shaft came in today. Things are coming into place for the new bag setup.

13 MCC Plus4 grips and finally got a weight for my BBA 815 to replace the one that fell out at RTJ

Ordered the 34" V-Line Fang RX with the black shaft.

Felt the desire to add a spike shoe and looked at the new under armour but they were too narrow. Instead I grabbed a pair of Adidas tour 360 boost

Nice little trip to Golfsmith today.

75c80884f75239470e3dff679b7e4e37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ordered a 2 ball putter from CPO I hope ​ like it

Nice little trip to Golfsmith today.

75c80884f75239470e3dff679b7e4e37.jpg

I will have to see if my local Golfsmith has Kentwool.

I will have to see if my local Golfsmith has Kentwool.
Mine had a pretty limited offering. On the plus side the low profiles were on sale for about $10/pair.

Yesterday I bought a matrix red tie for my f6 3 wood and won a UST elements helium shaft.

So today I bought adapters and grips for both of those shafts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just showed up today!

cbf12600834ddb6866be6b226ad4c5ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought 13 Royal Blue Iomic Sticky 2.3's

Felt the desire to add a spike shoe and looked at the new under armour but they were too narrow. Instead I grabbed a pair of Adidas tour 360 boost

One of the Most comfortable shoes I've ever tried. Nice pick up

Ordered another pack of Sensicore inserts so I can have them put in my J15 wedges.

How are they working in the iron shafts? My last couple rounds have been much better (the benefits of playing on grass and not sim mats) but I still may want to throw some sensicore in the next time I regrip my irons

How are they working in the iron shafts? My last couple rounds have been much better (the benefits of playing on grass and not sim mats) but I still may want to throw some sensicore in the next time I regrip my irons

They're awesome in the irons and they make a difference on mats and grass. Like Don said, they're a worthwhile $30 upgrade!

I bought some socks and grip solvent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back