2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Maybe DJ should go left hand low

I like DJ's Phil wannabe leather belt he is rocking today.

Kjeldsen making some moves

DJ is putt poor.

If Spieth wins Payne puts the jacket on him right?

I don't believe wire to wire for back to back has ever been done.
It just might be today.

Certainly missing the typical Masters excitement this year. Hopefully something changes quickly but Spieth can make two big mistakes and still have the lead.

I'm surprised DJ hasn't employed a Pelz or Stockton for that flat stick

Who schedules a dance competition on Masters Sunday??? Dammit! I'm done now and settled in for the rest of the day!

Overly grandiose comment following... Is there anything better than relaxing, watching the Masters on a Sunday afternoon? Weather sucks in Chi-town area, and I don't really care.

Spieth has made more putts than Day, McIlroy, and DJ combined.

Big fan of Rory's scripting today, Nike really did well with their lines this year, IMO

Big fan of Rory's scripting today, Nike really did well with their lines this year, IMO

I'm loving DJ's today

Correct me if I'm wrong....but in 2014 when Spieth finished 2nd behind Bubber didn't he share the lead most of that tourney too?

Correct me if I'm wrong....but in 2014 when Spieth finished 2nd behind Bubber didn't he share the lead most of that tourney too?

Yes. That is correct.

Speith is just dagum solid, again. I was wondering how today would go after the last few holes, yesterday.

Overly grandiose comment following... Is there anything better than relaxing, watching the Masters on a Sunday afternoon? Weather sucks in Chi-town area, and I don't really care.

When the Masters is on Spring is EVERYWHERE

DJ yells fore like I do.

Some good shots being made. Wish there were more in contention! I want Spieth to win but want more of a grudge match to get it!

Back