#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

This one is really seems like fun, this one and the Disney one are the biggest draws for me.

Sure there's snow on the ground, but that just makes for more green grass later on! :)

Bring on the Gauntlet!

Spent the morning on #2 yesterday. Looks like I'll be on #4 next weekend.

Really think this is the perfect venue for a THP event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just scheduling a meeting for the week after and told them I might not be able to do it early in the week, FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

Playing Dubs on Sunday morning. I would keep an eye on the Live Round update thread starting at 7:30a CT Sunday.

Sometime next week I'll put together course reviews for both Ravines and Dubs.

I feel that may be useful sir

Playing Dubs on Sunday morning. I would keep an eye on the Live Round update thread starting at 7:30a CT Sunday.

Sometime next week I'll put together course reviews for both Ravines and Dubs.
Live update or regional rivalry thread?

I feel that may be useful sir
Supposed to be a great day. A little windy, but the course looked like it was in immaculate condition from the 9th fairway last weekend. Everything was pretty green and the greens looked outstanding. They won't punch them until May, so we'll get a pretty good sense of how true they roll.

This weekend will be the first weekend it's open for play, so it'll be great to be one of the first people on the course this season.

Edit: Ryan......I just got over being mad at Seth for his 5w comment....lol. And yes....it will be in the live update thread....or maybe this thread....

Played Dubs on Sunday and shot a 93. Was doing well right up until the 9th hole and then the wind kicked up.....totally changed the course. Missing the fairways and greens on the course is NOT recommended. On most of the par 3's, missing left or right of the green is going to give you a most undesirable shot. Still working on the course reviews for both #2 and #4. Should have it up by Thursday. Just about to start an implementation at work, so I'll be buried in that the next two days.

So many things to be excited about related to this event! Great people, Great golf courses, Great city... Looking forward to your reviews Adam.

This is the event I'm most stoked about so far this year. I am very much looking forward to trying to enter and keeping my fingers crossed. I have played #2 and Dubs and they are a couple of my favorite courses. Dubs is very challenging around the greens, doesn't matter how well you drive it, and hitting a lot of GIRs wont mean a lot if you leave yourself a lengthy putt. Lots of ridges on the greens of Dubs. And the deep bunkers can be treacherous!

This is one of a few events that I'm really really wanting to get in. ZooCrew and one of the best venues in the country? Oh ok, I guess I could be alright with that.

This is one of a few events that I'm really really wanting to get in. ZooCrew and one of the best venues in the country? Oh ok, I guess I could be alright with that.

Chicago needs you Michael.

There are so many great events...but this one keeps calling to me. ChiTown, tons of golf, incredible course, etc. etc., etc.

Not sure what the course record is but it'll be challenged

Not sure what the course record is but it'll be challenged

Sorry brother, you cant stop at 14 and say you broke the course record.

Sorry brother, you cant stop at 14 and say you broke the course record.

Wrong record, I was referring to the highest ever shot there. Pretty sure I could give that a run

Played Dubs on Sunday and shot a 93. Was doing well right up until the 9th hole and then the wind kicked up.....totally changed the course. Missing the fairways and greens on the course is NOT recommended. On most of the par 3's, missing left or right of the green is going to give you a most undesirable shot. Still working on the course reviews for both #2 and #4. Should have it up by Thursday. Just about to start an implementation at work, so I'll be buried in that the next two days.
I've only walked that course. Playing it has got to be a blast.

I've only walked that course. Playing it has got to be a blast.

It's pretty amazing when you look at where you're hitting vs where the pro's used to hit from. Or standing on a green where some of the greats stood and reading a similar putt. So much of that course is very dependent on staying out of trouble. Most of the trouble is around the greens with a few exceptions of fairway bunkers and some trees. There are deep bunkers around every green. Almost all of the greens sit atop a hill, so off you miss left, right or long you've either got a difficult shot to just get it on the green, or you're dropping because it rolled into a hazard.

Not one flat putt on the course either. Lots of up and down elevation changes on the back 9.

We also walked on Sunday and by 16 I was wore out. Forgot how hilly it got at the turn.

#TheGauntlet is up next for the #ZooCrew? Sights set on this one, looking for a repeat.

Oh Yeah! I'm gunning for this one now.

I loved competing in last years, wish the time did not fly by. Other then that I have great memories from it, zoocrew and the fellow THPers made it so amazing. Not to mention an outstanding venue

#TheGauntlet is up next for the #ZooCrew? Sights set on this one, looking for a repeat.
Not only that, but who will join Neb as #MVP and #TheGrandaddy participant? Excited to get this one going.

Not only that, but who will join Neb as #MVP and #TheGrandaddy participant? Excited to get this one going.
I already called dibs in another thread a while back. #HighHopes

Ready to do all I can to win a spot in the gauntlet!

Back