Ping Customer Service

Boom_Boom

Reaction score
Handicap
<18
I'm amazed. I had a problem with my TM irons and I ordered some Ping i25 irons yesterday. The regional rep got involved in order to receive them by Thursday for my first THP event.

Anyhow, I mentioned it in Twitter and Ping responded and asked for my info. They then checked and confirmed they are being built today. What really amazed me, is that someone took the time to take these pictures inside the factory of my clubs being built!

Thank you, Ping!

0536C205-D2F1-4755-AA60-02D6D02BC527_zpsu1le56ru.jpg
645AF6B0-5405-4A23-82C8-CC8FB579A09B_zpslx2dss9o.jpg
3E1BCEB9-664D-4021-AE0B-4A7A89E44DFF_zpssbckyohy.jpg
C76DC0F7-7BED-49F8-8995-9FFE46BDD20F_zpsgfx6qxil.jpg

That's pretty freaking cool.

Ping is awesome. Nice looking sticks too by the way!

Pretty good CS if you ask me. I remember them doing the Twitter pics with the G30 drivers. I think it's a great touch by them.

Man, that's neat there.

That really is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty cool!

That is pretty cool of Ping!! Great customer service.

That is so cool! Great interaction by the company.

Ping is awesome. I met a guy a few weeks ago who was showing off a putter he had them make. He told them he loved a particular model of Ping putter, but wished it had the same neck as another one of his Ping putters, which wasn't offered with the head he liked. They said "Send them both to us" and they took the neck from one putter and put it on the other. Welded it up perfectly, polished everything up and sent it to him. No idea what it cost, but that's pretty freaking cool.

Pretty cool. And the clubs look sweet!

Ping is awesome. I met a guy a few weeks ago who was showing off a putter he had them make. He told them he loved a particular model of Ping putter, but wished it had the same neck as another one of his Ping putters, which wasn't offered with the head he liked. They said "Send them both to us" and they took the neck from one putter and put it on the other. Welded it up perfectly, polished everything up and sent it to him. No idea what it cost, but that's pretty freaking cool.

Now that's cool!!!!

How can you not love that. Very cool!

That's really cool. very nice by Ping right there

Love when companies do these little things for us average joes. Great set of clubs enjoy them.

Very cool!

That's pretty cool! Great CS.

Now that's great CS.

Very cool of them to do that for you. Awesome that you got to see your clubs as they were being made.

They did that for me with my G30 driver- glad you had that experience. A really nice touch.

That's pretty dang cool to see, especially when it's your clubs.

I think from my experience, Callaway and Ping are both at the top in CS.

Wow!!! According to Ping, my irons are shipping today overnight and I should have them tomorrow... I ordered them 24 HOURS AGO!!!

Pretty cool - I have the same clubs, same specs (well, not the wraps), and to see the process is pretty amazing!

Im gaming the i25, what an awesome set you are getting!

Back