2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Yep, I am all over this.

wow....looks like an awesome event!!

THP + Callaway = AMAZING

I still can't get over four rounds at TB/C for that price let alone all the extras involved. Such great value

I've been waiting for this announcement since the moment I saw it was in SC!! I've never played at Myrtle Beach which is criminal given I live in NC, but this would be one heck of a first time :).

Great event, great prices, great people... what's not to get excited about???

Is it April 13th yet?

I believe its time ol' # got a win as a captain.

This looks like a great time and the pricing is very affordable.

Yeah, I'll be paying serious attention to this one...

I believe its time ol' # got a win as a captain.

He's great at riding coattails of the #zoocrew at the Grandaddy when someone else is in charge. I like my chances with MikeDean's record as a captain at TB and Caledonia.

It is killing me that I have so many conflicts keeping me from trying for all these great events this year. Jealous of all you guys vying for this one and looking forward to following along.

I really want to be a part of # getting his first win as Captain. I'm keeping that weekend open just in case I'm lucky enough to get in. Those courses look and sound like they are amazing.

With so many people interested in signing up.....how will teams be chosen? Or did I miss this somehow? I see you send in an email....

Man talk about wanting an event this year and this one is it!!!

I really want in this event as everyone else. What a stellar price and a venue I have been watching past thp event where I was in awe.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This event looks amazing, somehow played Caledonia and not true blue when I went.... As I'm newer here and don't know #chad or mikedean I'll be trying for a free agent spot I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With so many people interested in signing up.....how will teams be chosen? Or did I miss this somehow? I see you send in an email....

That part hasnt been announced yet.

This event looks amazing, somehow played Caledonia and not true blue when I went.... As I'm newer here and don't know #chad or mikedean I'll be trying for a free agent spot I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hashtag Chad is with Callaway. You can see him in the video in the first post, and his Twitter handle is @HashtagChad

Thought this could use a bump with all of the Callaway event excitement today

Thought this could use a bump with all of the Callaway event excitement today

#team441

Would be kind of weird at this point if I get in but get on team hashchad

Back