Android Phone Thread

If you say it is a work phone I will understand. Anything other than that and I am afraid I can not accept...

It is... Kinda

My employer (parent) offered to buy me a 6s+ if I would switch. I am the semi IT guy and she is terrible with phones. Problem is I was clueless with IOS and she wanted me to learn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is... Kinda

My employer (parent) offered to buy me a 6s+ if I would switch. I am the semi IT guy and she is terrible with phones. Problem is I was clueless with IOS and she wanted me to learn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it and I will offer you a pass if you take off that silly Tapatalk signature. I hear you about learning IOS I have a school issued iPad and have so many questions about the device and really have to ask my students most off the time.

Got it and I will offer you a pass if you take off that silly Tapatalk signature. I hear you about learning IOS I have a school issued iPad and have so many questions about the device and really have to ask my students most off the time.

Done, friends again?

Sweet, you know it buddy. We are all good. Any thoughts about the new Nexus lines?

I want the 6P in a bad bad way. It looks like the perfect phone.

I want the 6P in a bad bad way. It looks like the perfect phone.

I know. I have been thinking the exact same things especially after reading tons of reviews

The 240fps slow motion camera on the 6p is AMAZING.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Really digging the battery life on Marshmallow so far.

And the camera on the new nexii (5x and 6p share hardware) is amazing. Another example:
568fd2e0cd54fd5ce8970f3989805b08.jpg

Agreed. Took this from nearly across the room using digital zoom. Incredible

bcf2d3eba70282b9a5cc79ca0960f8d9.jpg

That camera is damn impressive. It might hide the fact that I take horrible pictures haha

That camera is damn impressive. It might hide the fact that I take horrible pictures haha

Nope, my pictures still suck just as much with a better camera
c0f65892bfc5ad6176d361719bc4fd65.jpg

Nope, my pictures still suck just as much with a better camera
c0f65892bfc5ad6176d361719bc4fd65.jpg
Haha dude my wife gives me such a hard time about my crappy pictures

That picture could look good. It's all about perspective.

03cf6bd978a000d7759106f4a527662a.jpg

That picture could look good. It's all about perspective.

03cf6bd978a000d7759106f4a527662a.jpg

Haha, the only way that picture would look good is if it was for an ad for a haunted house.

The battery life on Marshmallow is nothing short of amazing even on my Nexus 6. Charged at 7 am and still have 42% left

Android Phone Thread

The battery life on Marshmallow is nothing short of amazing even on my Nexus 6. Charged at 7 am and still have 42% left

Screen time?

Not bad for me

Went into TMobile this weekend with my mom so she could upgrade to the iPhone 6s and I picked up the LG v10 which just came out (get didn't even have a non dummy one out - he took one out of the box for me)

I was so impressed with the build quality, phone and speed I decided to get one.

The phone is incredibly fast, love the camera and the 2nd screen is very useful.

One downside - the only case they have interferes with the fingerprint scanner on the back. Apparently if you aren't touching the sides pr bottom edge of the phone it won't work. I am going to keep the case for now and deal with it but will be getting a new one eventually.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Went into TMobile this weekend with my mom so she could upgrade to the iPhone 6s and I picked up the LG v10 which just came out (get didn't even have a non dummy one out - he took one out of the box for me)

I was so impressed with the build quality, phone and speed I decided to get one.

The phone is incredibly fast, love the camera and the 2nd screen is very useful.

One downside - the only case they have interferes with the fingerprint scanner on the back. Apparently if you aren't touching the sides pr bottom edge of the phone it won't work. I am going to keep the case for now and deal with it but will be getting a new one eventually.

Isn't that phone built like a tank so you don't need a case?

Isn't that phone built like a tank so you don't need a case?
I believe so but I just like to have a case which goes just past the screen to be safe. The one I have fits the bill and doesn't add any bulk. Shame about the fp scanner.

Question on bluetooth headsets - recommendation on ones that you can adjust the volume and play music / skip songs?

I know there have been issues with them in the past - wasn't sure if that has been fixed.

Now that my Nexus 6P is rooted and unlocked with a custom ROM, Im loving it.

The size of this phone is perfect. And battery life has been stellar.

Gonna be interesting to see if the camera glass shattering on the 6P has any merit. Hopefully nobody here experiences it.

Back