Michigan hackers, check in here

lol its not an Ohio thing. Its a Michigan Slice thing. Similar to JB and exposed tree climbers on an air plane. Not everyone flies barefoot, but when they do, Josh is sitting next to them. Not everyone in Ohio drives slow, but when they do, you are stuck behind them
Thank God you guys raised the speed limit on the Ohio turnpike , when it was 60 I hated that drive, :bananadance:go to NC to see family ( son and grandsons) so drive that route a few times a year

Man I haven't swung or even looked at a club since returning home from Disney. I hate this time of year. I wish weekday rounds were easier for me.

Sure wish we could've done OH vs MI part deux. I was looking forward to seeing you guys this fall.

Ill just leave this here

Haha nice!

So when are we playing golf again?

Come on up!

Dude I was kinda thinking maybe I could head up to the cottage this weekend and we could figure something out, but then I checked the weather and it said rain or possible snow shower!!! WTF

I'm legitimately happy that UM is getting back on track. But, this will always be my favorite UM video ever.

*Drops Mic*

Thinking of getting a round in with CJ at the Grande in Jackson on Weds 10/21. If he's free he is in. Any other Ohioian's or Michiganders want to join us?

Thinking of getting a round in with CJ at the Grande in Jackson on Weds 10/21. If he's free he is in. Any other Ohioian's or Michiganders want to join us?
Morning or afternoon? What's the price? Cuz I got a heck of a good one last time out.

thinking about 10-11ish. don't know price. Didn't bother to check.

thinking about 10-11ish. don't know price. Didn't bother to check.
I could potentially be in. Will let you know at the beginning of that week most likely.

Surprised cj wants to go there, he hates the par 5s!

I could potentially be in. Will let you know at the beginning of that week most likely.

He can tee it forward on those if he wants.

However, We don't have to play there. We can play anywhere that's close to the same drive. It was just an idea. That and I have only played their 2 times ever. None being this year.

Why you antagonize me?....

Why you antagonize me?....
Because you make it SOOOOOO easy.
However, We don't have to play there. We can play anywhere that's close to the same drive. It was just an idea. That and I have only played their 2 times ever. None being this year.
I'm not even in yet so don't let me away your choice.

Damn you guys and your weekday rounds!! Ugh I want to play, just impossible during the week for me right now. Friday or monday? Maybe.... but Tue-Thurs no way.

Damn you guys and your weekday rounds!! Ugh I want to play, just impossible during the week for me right now. Friday or monday? Maybe.... but Tue-Thurs no way.

Unfortunately I'm off on Weds every week. Which I like the work week broken up that way. Work 2 off 1 work 3 off 1. Breaks up the week nicely.

I'd be up to play 27 this day... Just sayin...

Let me see what I can swing on my end.

Back