The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too precious! Great pic!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Kelly and Bill!

Posted via tapatalk.

Congrats to KB and OG on their new granddaughter.

I am a grandmother to a beautiful baby girl! Elizabeth was born at 11:55 pm and weighs 8 lbs 3 oz. One of the happier moments of my life.

Congrats KB. Very happy for you and Bill. My HHJJ is going back to work in an hour. It's an easy job that helps with the golf funds. I have some THP outings on my mind, home course membership to pay for, a re-gripping half-price special at Golf Town next month and just coming here to be with you all. Everyone have a good Sunday.

Congrats you two!

Congrats Kb

Harrahs. That's the only one I go to. I need to venture out

TapaTalk from the iPhone
I have been to them all, but Argosy is close so that's the usual spot. It's been years since I have been though.

I have been to them all, but Argosy is close so that's the usual spot. It's been years since I have been though.

I have never had issues at harrahs and with the reward points I have racked up I should hopefully get some benefits in Vegas in a couple months

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I am a grandmother to a beautiful baby girl! Elizabeth was born at 11:55 pm and weighs 8 lbs 3 oz. One of the happier moments of my life.

Congratulations to you all KellyBo, hope everyone is doing well and welcome to the new grandparent club :clapp: (been just over a week for me now ha ha)
Pass on my regards to OG as well and enjoy your new addition to the family

Congratulations to you all KellyBo, hope everyone is doing well and welcome to the new grandparent club :clapp: (been just over a week for me now ha ha)
Pass on my regards to OG as well and enjoy your new addition to the family

Hey Doc, us Grand Pappy type dudes got to stick together :D!

Roughly 50* and sunny. Walking downtown in a tee shirt. After spending 3 weeks in NJ, I think that's enough said.

Roughly 50* and sunny. Walking downtown in a tee shirt. After spending 3 weeks in NJ, I think that's enough said.

#suckitCanada

FIFY:angry:

45 and sunny here in NJ. Supposed to hit 60 on Sunday. Good riddance to you and the cold weather..haha

I got an alert that my credit score went up 25 points today. Sweet.

I got an alert that my credit score went up 25 points today. Sweet.

Very nice. I will be recieving my first credit card soon. Going to use it for gas and groceries to try and start building some credit.

I look DAMN good in a suit! WOOH!

After days of checking the UPS tracking website my new clubs were just sitting in Los Angeles day after day. Today I checked and the status is "out for delivery". The Adams CB3's will be here at the house this afternoon!!! HHJJ.

After days of checking the UPS tracking website my new clubs were just sitting in Los Angeles day after day. Today I checked and the status is "out for delivery". The Adams CB3's will be here at the house this afternoon!!! HHJJ.

Sweet, nice surprise!

That happens quite a bit with UPS where you don't see updates for a few days and then BAM - delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back