Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok so I received a shank shirt for Christmas. Long story short it was too small. Been trying to call customer service with no luck. So tonight I called the driving range. Robbie answered and man what a cool dude. He talked to me for about 15 min about everything. Kept thanking me for my support. What a genuinely good dude

Last edited:
thats awesome!

how's everything going for him?

Ok so I received a shank shirt for Christmas. Long story shirt it was too small. Been trying to call customer service with no luck. So tonight I called the driving range. Robbie answered and man what a cool dude. He talked to me for about 15 min about everything. Kept thanking me for my support. What a genuinely good dude

That's pretty cool.....he seems like a good ole boy

We'll sounded good. Sounded like they was having a football party as I could here the game in the back ground.

That is really awesome.

That's really cool I enjoyed watching his show on the golf channel the past few months. Seems like a very genuine and good guy

Seems like a good dude. Bet he's fun to just hang around with.

I know I'm gonna stop in next time I'm in SC

I couldn't help but ask about his driver shaft (been on a shaft kick). It was an Ahina 70g X flex

That is awesome, I watched his show and also watched when he was in Big Break Indian Wells

Very cool to know he answers the phone himself as well. I was sure pulling for him when he was on TV.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

I liked him. he had a cool bond with his dogs

Met him and his brother Tommy...Couldnt be better dudes. Down to earth, all around nice guys. Talked to them both for nearly an hour. Man do they have some fun, crazy, amazing stories. Hope Tommy has a great 2013 and gets back out on the big tour. Hope Robbie keeps chasing that dream and gets out on the web.com or big tour one day.

That is really cool. I don't know how you couldn't root for Robbie to succeed. He just seems so grounded and level headed. I bet he would be a riot to share a few cold ones with after a round.

Cool. I like that dude.

How's he getting along with the hot chick?

Ok so I received a shank shirt for Christmas. Long story short it was too small. Been trying to call customer service with no luck. So tonight I called the driving range. Robbie answered and man what a cool dude. He talked to me for about 15 min about everything. Kept thanking me for my support. What a genuinely good dude

Thats awesome man and yea he is a good ol down south layed back fellow....that blind date his mom set him up on is actually my fiances modeling agent...she is in dental school/ and models in NYC and has hung with her a few times and keeps in contact and I never knew of this until I was watching the blind date episode and me fiance plumped down on the couch with me and before she even said what she did she was like omg thats my modeling agent and I was like really and she showed me all her information and their messaging back and forth! i tried to get her to ask some questions but she wouldn't...she felt it was not proper! LOL ....I wanted to meet good ol shank and want a SHANK happens sweatshirt!

has anyone heard if the Golf Channel will pick up Chasing the Dream again? I would love for it to continue.

On another note I have family in the Greenville SC area. I plan on stopping by there and hitting a few at his range

Thats awesome man and yea he is a good ol down south layed back fellow....that blind date his mom set him up on is actually my fiances modeling agent...she is in dental school/ and models in NYC and has hung with her a few times and keeps in contact and I never knew of this until I was watching the blind date episode and me fiance plumped down on the couch with me and before she even said what she did she was like omg thats my modeling agent and I was like really and she showed me all her information and their messaging back and forth! i tried to get her to ask some questions but she wouldn't...she felt it was not proper! LOL ....I wanted to meet good ol shank and want a SHANK happens sweatshirt!

Btw FLY thanks for the help with the putter delimma I had going on. lol. I had alread sent it onto putter lounge. I will post some pics when I get it. thanks for the help though!

has anyone heard if the Golf Channel will pick up Chasing the Dream again? I would love for it to continue.

On another note I have family in the Greenville SC area. I plan on stopping by there and hitting a few at his range

Chasing the Dream is supposed to be back for another season next year.

And yeah, next time I'm in Greenville, I'm definitely stopping at his range.

Chasing the Dream is supposed to be back for another season next year.

And yeah, next time I'm in Greenville, I'm definitely stopping at his range.

thanks!

I'm not surprised by this story, and it makes me like him even more.

No problem buddy and you went with a smart decision....I would have chose them in my top three to do custom work depending on what I was having done and they are highly regarded. Send me or post some pics in a thread when you get it back!

Great to hear he is as cool as what he seems. I like watching him on TGC. Hope he makes it.

This is a refreshing story to see someone who remains grounded and truly enjoys the game and everything about it.

Back