The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate running. I cant do it. I do 2 miles, 3x a week for boot camp class, but outside of that, I dont run.

It was an escape for me when I was coaching. After a crappy day/practice/game/meeting I could just go and run no matter what time it was. But, lack of cartilage made it become a chore as well. So, I started walking when I golf...it'd be a lot better if I could get out of this damn job thing and do it every day though. Hehe

Running sucks, I would much rather ride my bike or really anything else.

That snow better stay the heck away from my neck of the woods. I want to play golf on Sunday. Tired of crap weather on my days off.

I'm hoping to get out on Sunday too. Weather is still looking good for us, with rain pushing in on Monday.

That snow better stay the heck away from my neck of the woods. I want to play golf on Sunday. Tired of crap weather on my days off.

How far from I-70 are you? Seems to be traveling down the interstate.

Running sucks, I would much rather ride my bike or really anything else.

Only time I'm running is if someone wants to kill me.

I'm hoping to get out on Sunday too. Weather is still looking good for us, with rain pushing in on Monday.

Rain in the forecast for Monday here too. I'll be at work though. Sunday is my only shot, as it's supposed to be near 55 degrees. Next week, the temps fall back off the edge of the table, topping out around 40 all week.

How far from I-70 are you? Seems to be traveling down the interstate.

About 35 miles north of I-70. Forecast doesn't show anything for us. Hope that holds true.

I wonder if the neighborhood/town soccer league fields would be pissed if I walk over to the fields and work on some 7i's with some shag balls tonight. :angel:

I wonder if the neighborhood/town soccer league fields would be pissed if I walk over to the fields and work on some 7i's with some shag balls tonight. :angel:

Maybe just a little!

Depends on whether or not the kids are still out there or not...

Maybe just a little!

Could be fun though, and it would serve them right for parking down our street and blocking us in on Saturdays....

Do it!!! Thin to win! They won't even know you were there.

Do it!!! Thin to win! They won't even know you were there.

#beaverpelts are better!

Im feeling very hashtaggy tonight.

Is it weird that I'm excited to get a chance to play on grass to see if I'll finally take a proper divot?

Is it weird that I'm excited to get a chance to play on grass to see if I'll finally take a proper divot?

Not at all. Not at all.

No way man, I dream at least twice a week about extended grass range sessions.. I miss them so badly.

Golden Grahams are the shiz. So is Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

I'm a big Captain Crunch guy, WITH crunchberries.

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back