The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna see how Texas does things bigger........stop here if your going down I-45 or I-35.

Official_logo_for_Buc-ee's,_Ltd.jpg
The group I'm with has already decided we are stopping at Bucees

Oh how I actually kinda miss the middle of the night feedings

Our little man is sleeping through the night and I still feel as tired as I did when we were doing the night feedings. I'm assuming this is how I'm going to feel for the next 25 years.

Our little man is sleeping through the night and I still feel as tired as I did when we were doing the night feedings. I'm assuming this is how I'm going to feel for the next 25 years.

Wait till number 2 comes to join the party...............:D

Great time tonight with Cobra Golf. So tired, but have a big day tomorrow too with Titleist in the morning and Toulon in the afternoon.

Toulon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am working on printing the labels to ship out the 2016 Albatross Club coins and a lot of people never gave me their address. I currently have 52 PM's and counting with addresses. This is going to be a LONG day!

I am working on printing the labels to ship out the 2016 Albatross Club coins and a lot of people never gave me their address. I currently have 52 PM's and counting with addresses. This is going to be a LONG day!

Sorry

How many AC coins do you have to send out? That sucks that everyone isn't following your rules. Hopefully I'm not part of "that group". :alien:

Guilty

sad_puppy_762581.jpg

The Official Banter Away Thread

Work is brutal today. Wish I was on the course

I wasn't shaming anyone, just saying it's going to be a long day. I have well over 100 PM's now.

Question:

When I ask for your mailing address, is it assumed that means your full name and mailing address?

I ask because I always assumed that's what it meant, but so many people just send their address, yet I have no idea what your real name is. So then I have to respond back asking for your name. Do I need to be more specific?

Hopes of staying on the west coast have been dashed. Looking like #TeamHicksta is MD bound next spring...

Maryland is a great state, enjoy!
nunst032.gif

I wasn't shaming anyone, just saying it's going to be a long day. I have well over 100 PM's now.

Question:

When I ask for your mailing address, is it assumed that means your full name and mailing address?

I ask because I always assumed that's what it meant, but so many people just send their address, yet I have no idea what your real name is. So then I have to respond back asking for your name. Do I need to be more specific?

Just put their forum name on the label. :act-up:

Question:

I assume name and address, but I can see how others could get confused.

Wish there was a better way for you to get all that info, I don't envy you having to do all that.

I assume name and address, but I can see how others could get confused.

Wish there was a better way for you to get all that info, I don't envy you having to do all that.

I guess I just figured people would know I have no idea who they are so they would put their name on their.

I guess that old saying about assuming is correct. I will try and remember to be more specific in the future.

I guess I just figured people would know I have no idea who they are so they would put their name on their.

I guess that old saying about assuming is correct. I will try and remember to be more specific in the future.
Don't you guys have an NSA style database of all of our names and addresses, shoes sizes, and dental records? :alien:

Sometimes common sense isn't very common.

No, that's on them, you're right in your thinking. "Mailing address" always should include any name or attention that is needed as well as the address. Hell people I have known for years if they ask for mailing address I'll still put my name out of habit.

Question:

Guilty as charged. M Maynard will work for my shipping label.

"Full Address" means the mail-to name, street number, street name, city, state and zip code.

Leaving out your name is just giving an address.

I think I got it right :)

Guilty as charged. M Maynard will work for my shipping label.

I'm sure there's a few other names to but the postal person may not know/appreciate them, although they might chuckle depending on them.

Question:

Mailing address means full name as well. People should know that. You shouldn't have to hand hold every step of the way.

Also sorry I missed the address in the original pm completely overlooked.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Question:

Yes, but I'd just say screw it and put their forum name hahaha

Haha, like old school AOL, asking A/S/L? (meaning Age, Sex, Location).

No, because 50% would return with 15/F/<<insert overly awkward location>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back