Who is your wireless provider

BigLeftyinAZ

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm curious to get feedback on your wireless provider- who are you with,are you happy with their service and if you were to switch ,who would you switch to?

I'm currently with verizon.thinking of switching cause the phone i want isn't avil from verizon. If,I'm gonna lose my unlimited data plan when i renew my contract,what's the point to stick with them?

Looking at Sprint and At&t. Pro's and cons?

Thanks

AT&T U-Verse, happy so far. Don't really have any con's at this point to call out...everything has worked beautifully for the last 6 months.

edit: I read this as wireless internet provider, oops. I have AT&T on my iPhone too, it's decent, not great. I'd prefer to be with Verizon, tbh.

Last edited:
First thing and really the most important thing you need to consider is coverage. For me in Vermont on a mountain the coverage is way spotty and Verizon is the only provider that makes any sense for us to have. Never had any problems with them

I'm with Verizon. I don't have unlimited data anymore but my wife and I didn't really need it, we don't stream music or watch many videos on our phone. For what it's worth, going from the unlimited data plan to the newer data plans saved us >$70/month on the family plan. You should look into whether you really need the unlimited data, Verizon will let you look at your data use online for the past 6 months. Plus the Verizon coverage is pretty good around here, so we'll be with them for a while.

First thing and really the most important thing you need to consider is coverage. For me in Vermont on a mountain the coverage is way spotty and Verizon is the only provider that makes any sense for us to have. Never had any problems with them

So very true,Thanks

I have been with T-Mobile since 1999, when they were VoiceStream. Any issues I've ever had (and there weren't many) were quickly taken care of to my satisfaction.

As far as coverage goes, we took a trip from KC to the Bay Area with my T-Mobile phone, my work's Sprint phone and my wife's Verizon phone. None of them worked everywhere and of course there were some times where none of them worked. But they all worked about the same overall

I'm with Verizon. I don't have unlimited data anymore but my wife and I didn't really need it, we don't stream music or watch many videos on our phone. For what it's worth, going from the unlimited data plan to the newer data plans saved us >$70/month on the family plan. You should look into whether you really need the unlimited data, Verizon will let you look at your data use online for the past 6 months. Plus the Verizon coverage is pretty good around here, so we'll be with them for a while.

We wouldn't be saving a dime,by losing unlimited.Cost would be same. We are on the family share plan. ATT is $20 less if I would to switch. Wish i could save $70 a month,How did you do that

Yeah me and my family were grandfathered into the unlimited when they first started doing away with that. Now starting like last summer they completely 100% did away with unlimited even for us haha which sucks but at the same time we never come close to going over so it's no big deal. I just use wifi whenever available and stay smart about what I download. It's no biggie. They have always been very good to us

My job provides my phone, I am with AT&T, since I am a governmental employee I still get unlimited everything.

I have Verizon, I'm going to have to change phones soon, and have to decide whether I am better off giving up unlimited and buying with a contract, or just paying cash for the phone and keeping my unlimited.

The other choice is switching to sprint, since they still have unlimited (I believe), but I just can't give up Verizon's great network.

My family uses Verizon because the coverage is fantastic. Plus, with 5 of us having smartphones, unlimited is useful.

We use verizon. It was fine until we went to upgrade a phone and they took our unlimited data away. Other that pretty good service.

We use verizon. It was fine until we went to upgrade a phone and they took our unlimited data away. Other that pretty good service.

This must be a new thing? I upgraded my phone not to long ago and still got unlimited data.

Just wish we had 4g

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Verizon...still have the unlimited.. when time for a new phone will just fork out the cash for a new phone so I don't give up my data.. I use ALOT!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

AT&T. Have been with them for about 10 years. Satisfied with the coverage, signal strength, data speeds, etc. Still under my old unlimited data plan, everything is included.

AT&T

2 iPhones, both with unlimited data grandfathered.

450 min plan

She has unlimited texting, I have 1000.

$130/month, get a few bucks off each month with a discount through wife's work.

Have never had a reason to even consider switching

Verizon. Who I also happen to work for.

Sprint.. been with them for over 10 yrs.. love their unlimited plan

I'm a verizon customer and for this area they rule, just based on their coverage map, but the features of my old AT&T provider was much better, but their coverage was horrible!

VZW. Still have my unlimited data but never go over it. Plenty of wifi hotspots available if I need it. Just feel I get the best cell service with VZW.

AT&T. The ability to do voice and data simultaneously is important to me since I am often on lengthy Conf calls.

For my 11-yr old though, I just signed her up with metropcs. $40/month for unlimited everything can't be beat. No issues with coverage in our geo.

I have been with Verizon since I got my first contract phone. (7 years now) and I have unlimited data/txting, 450 mins. I wish I could have unlimited minutes, but with Verizon you can't have them all now days. My bill stays the same every month. I can't complain about Verizon because they have always been great to me and have never let me down.
It's the Network:)

AT&T. Love the data and voice simultaneously. Also work pays for it so that helps

On my personal phone I have Sprint, waiting for my contract to be up and the release of the next iphone and I am switching to verizon.

For my work phone I am on ATT, still better than Sprint but from what I have seen over the last couple years verizon has more service once you get out of the main metropolitan areas.

Verizon...terrible

Back