The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily it's on a Wednesday, so not much will be going on. ANd it's just and Art class.
You'll have to worry about going to that one. I always thought 5:30 classes were awesome until I realized they become a total pain in the neck sometimes.

LOL..

PIU48.gif

WTF???

I have a class once a week at 5:30 at night. Last until 7:30. Don't have to worry about oversleeping for that one.

You'll have to worry about going to that one. I always thought 5:30 classes were awesome until I realized they become a total pain in the neck sometimes.

I agree with mward...there is so much time between whenever your other classes are and that night class that it almost feels like two separate school days. I had one semester where I had a class like that, and thank goodness it had a strict attendance policy because it was all the way across campus, and otherwise I wouldn't have made it there that often.

I had a freaking survey class at 7 one semester.. It was a civil weed out class so they gave those that weren't serious about the program every excuse to drop out..

I remember two like that. In year 3 it was Advanced Symbolic Logic at 7am and in year 4 we did Ethics and Technology at 6am (the prof was sitting on a WHO board that semester and had obligations from 8am PST onwards). Fantastic class the later was since there was only 7 of us.

Very bad idea.

ibn1vAS3Zk6Qo4.gif

Looks like video from my fishing trip last week.

I hope you placed the "fishing line" a little further from your boat LOL

BOOOOOOOOM! Kmac brings down the thunder.

Hits the "muet" button on all of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back