2013 Morgan Cup Guests & Volunteers

Just a bump as a reminder that if you have a guest coming, THEY MUST register with GolferGal. We are getting close and want to make sure that we let our hosts know everybody that will be there.

Have to inform everyone that regrettably I will not be able to make volunteering for the MC. Family issues and an ill-planned event are preventing me from getting down to MB. My apologies to everyone.

Bummer- you'll be missed!

Have to inform everyone that regrettably I will not be able to make volunteering for the MC. Family issues and an ill-planned event are preventing me from getting down to MB. My apologies to everyone.

Where is the "dislike" button when you need it???

Sorry you won't be making the trip bro!

Dang was looking forward to meeting you. ..but family comes first man handle ur business

bump for mward.

I wanted cool theme music for my volunteer arrival.

SWEET! Though I had this more in mind for you

Awesome pluggy. Its going to be a blast.

SWEET! Though I had this more in mind for you

Jerk! You're an inch taller than me, that basically makes you the mayor!

Jerk! You're an inch taller than me, that basically makes you the mayor!

we can check tape next week! I'm pumped you are going to be there.

we can check tape next week! I'm pumped you are going to be there.
I can't wait to stand by Chunky and mward!! I will get to feel tall for once ;) j/k guys.

Not that I wish this on anyone, but I hope someone plugs a ball in a bunker in the group that Ward is following just because I think that would special..

Not that I wish this on anyone, but I hope someone plugs a ball in a bunker in the group that Ward is following just because I think that would special..

Put him on #7 at True Blue and it will happen eventually.

Back