2013 Morgan Cup Guests & Volunteers

New idea: Puma apparel scripting for the little one.
I love that idea right there!!! My 4 year old loves her Puma shorts for soccer!

I want to go to this! I just read about it today for the first time and it sounds fricking awesome. Now if only I wasn't in the nations buttcrack...

Bump. I missed this thread while I was on my honeymoon so I figured I should bump it in case others haven't seen it. Sending a PM now.

Just a quick bump and reminder for the participants.

New idea: Puma apparel scripting for the little one.
My son won't be there but he got a head start on his Puma scripting!!!
BJh82X1CIAAlusq.jpg

My son won't be there but he got a head start on his Puma scripting!!!
BJh82X1CIAAlusq.jpg
He did the impossible made a sideways puma hat look good!! He is so adorable!!

He did the impossible made a sideways puma hat look good!! He is so adorable!!
Thanks, yeah I can't make that look work, but for some reason he's got it worked out!

Thanks, yeah I can't make that look work, but for some reason he's got it worked out!

It's because he is so little everything looks cute when they are that small.

I also sent Morgan my message I will be again happily running all over True Blue and Caledonia helping out.

This posted need a bump as we are nearly 2 months away from this awesome event, hopefully we can get some more people to make the trip to MB and help make this event another success!

My parents just emailed me that their room is confirmed. They are staying close by.
Not sure how much golf mom will watch but pops will be out there hanging out and snapping photos.

Bumping this for all participants. Please make sure if you are bringing someone, or someone is coming that they are registered.

After talking this over with several people, and thinking on it for a couple of weeks, I'm not going to be able to make this year's event. Being able to take a full week off for this just isn't in the cards this year. I'll have renewals coming in next year so I should be able to do this in 2014. I'm bummed but need to keep plugging away.

After talking this over with several people, and thinking on it for a couple of weeks, I'm not going to be able to make this year's event. Being able to take a full week off for this just isn't in the cards this year. I'll have renewals coming in next year so I should be able to do this in 2014. I'm bummed but need to keep plugging away.

Sorry to hear it Smallville. Would have been a blast to meet you.

Gonna miss you my friend but I understand your decision.

Back