Best/Smartest Golf Purchase Ever?

for now I have three:

tour edge driver - I can nail this thing straight down the fairway *most* of the time. (my old driver would routinely find the adjacent fairway)

GPS - allows me to plan a strategy for the hole which has led to more GIR

range balls - practice practice practice, has led to a massive improvement this past season

Albatross family memberships! Bar none.

Entry fee into the Ohio Tour Van Stop for Youngbuck and I

So nice to see so many people say albatross club and THP events. Means more than you guys know.

My SeeMore M6! It's the shiznit! Will be my gamer for many years to come.

Two THP events cap my best spent money list.

Ultimate Club Testing with TaylorMade: It provided me with a great getaway, a nice set of clubs, a really nice putter that I won in the beat JB and Dave par three contest, but mostly I was really able to get immersed in a THP event like I had not done before.

Next on the list would be the Love is in the Air event. More great times with more great people from THP, fun golf and most of all getting away with my wife and letting her see why I enjoy THP so much.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

It would have to be my rangefinder. It's always the same , no matter which club or course I'm playing.

Jack

So nice to see so many people say albatross club and THP events. Means more than you guys know.

Well since you put it that way...

My 2015 AC membership and the incredibly reasonable entry cost to the #StaffProto event.

My first real iron set purchase (an absolute steal). Researching them brought me to THP.

The Odyssey V-line I bought from the THP marketplace. I've never putted better.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Altitudes, THP Tees, and Albatross Club membership.

All three changed the way I play and look at the game.... and going through a half dozen tees a season is a good thing.

Lessons with my most recent instructor. Finally starting understanding the golf swing.

Fittings. They helped a lot.

Heavenwood. It was the best way for me to have an easy long game and transformed my rounds.

#1 - Fitting
#2 - Rangefinder

1) Albatross Club Membership
2) The Gauntlet
3) Driver Fitting

First year Albatross membership. THP events and a older hybrid which is point and shoot

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Things I bought with huge discounts and it works on the green, I consider it the best or smartest golf purchase ever :clap:

In no particular order - lessons (alot), unlimited range/course access (searching for "the secret in the dirt"), fitting(s), albatross club which got me into the UST event (this was a big step toward correcting my driver issues).

It's got to be AC membership which led to #theKing event entry and related expenses. It was my first THP event and it led me to my current job.

Back