Yes! Putter thread

It's a sad day but I'm retiring my Yes! Emma belly putter due to the looming anchoring ban...had a spot in the bag for 5+ years. Definitely won't hesitate to pick up another Yes! if I can find a head shape I like.

If you want to try and arm lock with your belly, arm lock golf makes a converter grip that turns your belly into an arm lock putter for 40 bucks. I just did this to my Yes Callie belly and it's really really nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for a bump here...

Had a Tiffany already, so I knew that I liked the C-groves, but yesterday I picked up a Dawn pro series for the equivalent of $60 :banana:
I thought the Tiffany felt nice, until I got to try the Dawn. Yes pleeease! I've only rolled it on my putting mat (all evening), but this baby is going straight in the bag.
Previous owner had put a Winn Jumbo Lite on it. Nice grip, but when I cleaned it I learned that it is one you'll want to keep dry. Have a couple of Garsen grips on the way (G-Pro Edge & Max), but I think I will leave the Winn on for now.

This past year I've been playing the Versa #7 and White Ice #5 (both face balanced) with good results, before that I played the White Hot #1 which I recently started playing with again. I found this i4 Tech Callie on sale and bought it yesterday. Based off a long practice session and carpet putting, at least one of my current putters is going up for sale.

I've had to cut all my putters and put lead tape on the head and shaft to make them work. The Callie is 33" with a 350g head and for some reason I don't feel the need to do anything to it. The feel is a touch firmer than the Odyssey's, but still soft and feels REALLY nice. I have no complaints about this putter after a day lol.

I dont know if anyone will respond to this, or if this is the right place to post. I'm looking for a used Stephanie and cant find a decent one anywhere. Anyone have an idea?

Sorry I just got 1 Sarah left in putter collection

Saw this today, it made me very sad.

arcface.jpg

arcface2.jpg

From their website -
The special Arc Face milling lines on the center of the face help create maximum immediate overspin of the ball toward the hole, creating the most precise, accurate putts possible.

No kidding.

Back