Nike FlyKnit Chukka Review Thread

Thanks for the review........how is the ankle support? I have bad ligaments and need high ankle support.

Thanks for the review........how is the ankle support? I have bad ligaments and need high ankle support.

There is some
Ankle support but not like a reg high top. Slightly more than a reg golf shoe.

These look really good - I will need to try on a pair before I pull the trigger and add this shoe to my collection.

I'm not gonna lie, I really like these. Won't be springing for them at nearly 200 bucks, but maybe when the price comes down.

I'm really picking up what Nike is putting down lately for some reason.

I'm not one for the style. But the tech sounds good in them.

These showed up in the corporate portal at work today. No idea if our area will get them, but going to keep an eye out.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

These showed up in the corporate portal at work today. No idea if our area will get them, but going to keep an eye out.

Do they run significantly more expensive for you?

any Idea what the price will be with our clown money?

Do they run significantly more expensive for you?

any Idea what the price will be with our clown money?

Nothing was listed price wise, nor a date given.

Edit: Given the $30 increase in price on the LC4's. Would be save to assume these will probably be $219-$229 CND.

Last edited:
I typically shy away from high tops but these look amazing and the blue version is calling my name. Cant wait to hear how they work out for you and how they hold up over time.

Rory sporting these today. Should be some great coverage of him and the shoe for Nike today.

I'm digging these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freddie rocking the Chukka's...
3cec3376d39c1cf3e232dc483dc6c614.jpg

Nike FlyKnit Chukka Review Thread

Nice thoughts Freddie! I'm definitely digging these. I like the running shoe/athletic look. Much prefer these over the Puma high tops which admittedly have grown on me. Still not a fan of the Jordan basketball golf shoes. But these definitely have an appeal to them!

This image from the Nike site sold them for me..

4d3e9488c270fcca48bbc41e7cf2dbca.jpg

Went from thinking these were awful a couple days ago to now wanting them pretty badly. No idea how that happened...

Good thoughts, Freddie. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after a few more wears.

These shoes looked great in person. Great initial thoughts and these are definitely a ponder for me.

Nice thoughts Freddie! I'm definitely digging these. I like the running shoe/athletic look. Much prefer these over the Puma high tops which admittedly have grown on me. Still not a fan of the Jordan basketball golf shoes. But these definitely have an appeal to them!

This image from the Nike site sold them for me..

4d3e9488c270fcca48bbc41e7cf2dbca.jpg

You could pull these off bro. Freddie rocks them in style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a Nike shoe homer and I really like the way these look. I look forward to reading your thoughts on these.

Went from thinking these were awful a couple days ago to now wanting them pretty badly. No idea how that happened...

Good thoughts, Freddie. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after a few more wears.

Welp, my impatience got the best of me and I ordered a pair this morning...so lets hope these turn out to be great shoes. They are backordered for a couple weeks though, so I've still got time to get a read on Freddie's continued thoughts.

Hoping to try these on this weekend. Desperately in need of new shoes.

Always love Nike shoes golf or not, might snag a pair once the demand settles.

These look good, even for an older guy. Now if I can eBay my 6 pairs of Trues barely worn that I bought on BOGO.

Also should note that I got these for under $165 using the Golfsmith 15% off coupon from DD's Deal thread.

Back