The Ben Hogan Experience Is Coming

Wanting to get into this one has not changed.. elevated.

Come on let's get this party started

Yes, as much as I would love to enter this one, just coming off one amazing event last weekend I look forward in seeing who's selected and the coverage from this one. I still think I will own these irons at some point this year! I do want.

Seeing as they don't currently make LH clubs I am guessing I will have to sit this out as well, but the company is super intriguing, and reviews from THPers are always great.

Here is what I can tell people.

Friday will be a day spent at Hogan HQ
Saturday morning will be a round of golf
Sunday morning will be a round of golf
There will be a group dinner with THPers and Hogan on one night.
There will be two Ben Hogan HQ people playing with THPers in both rounds.
Each participant will have to send their current irons to arrive at Ben Hogan Golf 3-4 days ahead of the event.
Each participant will receive a brand new set of PTx Hogan irons.
Each participant will put these irons in play and review the irons and leave with the irons.
And THIS IS A THP EVENT, SO THERE WILL BE HUGE SURPRISES!

Oh yowzers. I'm so in, so damn in.

Those are some bombs that are being dropped there.

This is going to be a hot ticket.

Ya.. That doesn't suck #ChangeTheGame in full effect. Nicely done JB

Here is what I can tell people.

Friday will be a day spent at Hogan HQ
Saturday morning will be a round of golf
Sunday morning will be a round of golf
There will be a group dinner with THPers and Hogan on one night.
There will be two Ben Hogan HQ people playing with THPers in both rounds.
Each participant will have to send their current irons to arrive at Ben Hogan Golf 3-4 days ahead of the event.
Each participant will receive a brand new set of PTx Hogan irons.
Each participant will put these irons in play and review the irons and leave with the irons.
And THIS IS A THP EVENT, SO THERE WILL BE HUGE SURPRISES!

That sounds really cool. I'll have to keep an eye out for the signups.

If you're in the DFW metroplex, could just take your current irons over there or do they have to be shipped? Honest question.

I don't think this could be any better! Golf, new Hogans and THPers in Texas awesome

And I will tell everybody that is interested.
Make sure you are subscribed to THP TV
Make sure you are subscribed to THP Radio
And make sure you are following THP on Twitter.

Talk about amazing and once in a lifetime trip!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This just sounds ouststanding. I'm curious about the "shipping your current irons" part though, part of one of the suprises?

This just sounds ouststanding. I'm curious about the "shipping your current irons" part though, part of one of the suprises?

Definitely an interesting twist. And one that I never recall being part of an event.

Needless to say I checked to ensure my "box" stash is ready. :act-up:

Definitely an interesting twist. And one that I never recall being part of an event.

Needless to say I checked to ensure my "box" stash is ready. :act-up:

All part of the process. So it will mean those traveling would be without their clubs for a week, but trust me when I say it will be worth it.

Dear goodness I want in.

Wow that is some seriously good stuff

All part of the process. So it will mean those traveling would be without their clubs for a week, but trust me when I say it will be worth it.

Doesn't bother me in the least.

I accept the challenge. Hahaha

Some interesting news today. I hope I can work my schedule to make myself available to enter this.
Still have 4 Scor wedges in my bag, so this event is really intruging to me. Would love the chance to play a full set of Hogan's.

Doesn't bother me in the least.

I accept the challenge. Hahaha

How many backup sets do you have in the garage? :banana:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many backup sets do you have in the garage? :banana:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple. :)

This event sounds like a trendsetter....and I like being apart of the forefront of trends. :alien:

Sounds awesome!

JB, as a Social Media challenged person (I just spent 30 minutes trying to subscribe to THP radio with no success) so please tell if I am not subscribed to these things is there no point in attempting to enter any contest?
It is not that I don't want to subscribe, I just have not been able to do it and quite honestly I have just figured out Twitter and Periscope to be a minimum user level.
I see this is a common theme now for contest, so I hope it is not a game ending issue and I am just an idiot with this stuff.

And I will tell everybody that is interested.
Make sure you are subscribed to THP TV
Make sure you are subscribed to THP Radio
And make sure you are following THP on Twitter.

Back