Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

I switched my subscription up to all styles and I'd be hyped to get some of that adidas gear. I'm going to give this a go for a few months so hopefully I get stuff that makes it worth the $45!

I'm gonna ask them if they'll swap out that lavender polo for me. I doubt it, but worth a try.

I'm gonna ask them if they'll swap out that lavender polo for me. I doubt it, but worth a try.

I'm going to try the same thing!

It never hurts to ask but heads up that there website specifically says no exchanges for style preferences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It never hurts to ask but heads up that there website specifically says no exchanges for style preferences

Dang I missed that. Hopefully color isn't considered a style

I might have to look into this. There are some good stuff you guys have received.

I might have to look into this. There are some good stuff you guys have received.

Worth a trial run IMO. Text me if you need a link to join!

You should definitely give it a go Jay, worth it for sure.

c807e2c9c22e06b69489e70dd7de802a.jpg

The chase54 jacket, have to say the more I look at it and wear it the more I like it. Nice and clean

That jacket looks awesome! Might have to look for one of those, which model is it?

I just received my first box. Under armour long sleeve 1/4 zip. Chase 54 polo. Awesome stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally decided to give this a run. Just placed my first order.

Never tried one of these before; but i'd have to go with Athletic myself. Will be interested in how it works out for you Fupi. Since i lost a bunch of weight, none of my XL golf clothes fit anymore so i'll be shopping for new stuff this spring anyhow...

Yeah I signed up on Tuesday also. Went with athletic as I am typically not real big on wild schemes. Really looking forward to seeing what comes of it.

Yeah I signed up on Tuesday also. Went with athletic as I am typically not real big on wild schemes. Really looking forward to seeing what comes of it.

Nice Tim! I look forward to seeing what you get.

also signed up.

at $25 for the first box its worth a try. even if its a polo and pullover its still a solid deal. thanks for everyone posting in this!

i have a ref link i anyone wants one pm me.

I am hoping for some shorts in the next shipment. Pretty set on every other golf clothing item.

I would love either shorts or a nice pair of pants.

I would love either shorts or a nice pair of pants.

I have yet to get pants and would love some

I wouldn't mind a pair of shorts either.. I'll need them for the Gauntlet.
I received a pair of Adidas pants in my first box. I like them a lot.

After the one month just didn't see the need to keep my subscription. Spoke to their customer service and they were top notch.

Riecieved my order confirmation today, hoping this months box is as good as last! If not I might cancel as I am getting to the point I might have to many clothes, especially golf clothes.

do they ship overseas - Europe?

I just canceled yesterday. The novelty wore off after a few months. I would rather buy the cloths I want, when I want then be forced to get something every month.

Back