Eat at Home vs Eating Out

We eat out maybe once a week, even then it is sometimes a pick up and bring home to eat. With a 2 and a 4 year old, going out to eat is sometimes a real experience!

I'll usually go out 1-3 times per week. For sure on Saturdays, then it just depends on how the rest of the week goes.

Usually once during the week and one weekend day.

5 home 2 out - but some weekends it can be 3 times dinner out...

1:6. We rarely eat out anymore since embarking on our 'better eating' last August. Obviously when we travel and are short on time we cheat a little, but otherwise we make dinner at home almost every night now. Probably also explains why i've lost the 25 pounds.

Let's assume we are speaking about dinner only here, and there are 7 meals per week. What is your ratio on eating out vs cooking?

We eat out 2-3 times per month. We're both pretty comfortable around the kitchen, so we cook most nights.

That said, we'll be eating out every night next week in Akumal, Mexico. :banana:

6 days in with home cooking and 1 day in with take out wings for Survivor night. When Survivor is between seasons its pretty much 7 - 0. During summer I'll often eat at the clubhouse on league night.

Back