THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I know.
All in all this is golf played with friends against friends.
Golf is fun.
This event will be a blast.

It will be awesome seeing how far everyone's games progress.

I am going to embrace the event, have a great time and try to ensure those around me do as well!
Thats more like it. Its a shame im gonna have to beat you so bad :alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

Thats more like it. Its a shame im gonna have to beat you so bad :alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

You forgot a few alien faces. I can't tell if you're really just playing around or not

This is going to be a long three months. :alien:

On this date 213 years ago, Thomas Jefferson laid the groundwork for an Ohio victory in RR, approving Ohio as the 17th State in the Union. In what will be a theme for this event, Michigan lagged way behind, joining the Union over 30 years later.

I did it last time I played there and wish I hit a couple balls into it. Looked like a blast.

The hole is almost completely different from way up there. I think the tee should be up there for this comp on 1 of the 18s , especially if the pin is in the front right.
Ohio players can handle this. :)

On this date 213 years ago, Thomas Jefferson laid the groundwork for an Ohio victory in RR, approving Ohio as the 17th State in the Union. In what will be a theme for this event, Michigan lagged way behind, joining the Union over 30 years later.

That's some serious smack talk right there. I like it! This thread is gonna be a blast the next 3 months leading up to it.

I'm guessing you didn't expect me to see you threw me under the bus?!?

It's all good though.

CJ.... I'll send you the stamps so you can mail it in.

Fully expected you to see it.

You are a New Englander, I'm a NYer we see something's differently :alien:

Congrats to those who made the team! Following this thread was equally as intense as following my own RR thread. I'm not choosing a side, just rooting for a well played match. I am really looking forward to it. Good luck to all the participants.

Fully expected you to see it.

You are a New Englander, I'm a NYer we see something's differently :alien:

I'll remember that when it come time to match ups

So does Boulder creek have a twitter or facebook? And do they follow THP yet?

Love it that the activity is actually increasing in here after the teams are selected. Really appreciate all the guys that aren't playing sticking in this and staying engaged, pretty dang cool.

So does Boulder creek have a twitter or facebook? And do they follow THP yet?

They are on Facebook, I've seen idk about Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are on Facebook, I've seen idk about Twitter.

I've been watching the flyover videos on their website. This is going to make for an awesome challenge. Can't wait to see how the source looks come June.

This thread is weird hahaha

This is what happens when you let Ohio and Michigan do what they want....Cats and dogs living together...it's anarchy!

This thread is the great everytime I read it. Someone says something that makes me laugh.

I've been watching the flyover videos on their website. This is going to make for an awesome challenge. Can't wait to see how the source looks come June.

Thats awesome. I try to watch them, but they don't show up on my browser for some reason. Its a conspiracy! :alien:

This thread is weird hahaha

What's wrong with weird? Weird is good sometimes. I'm weird and people like me. I think they do anyways.

Working on dinner post event here with an idea in place. Is there a rough idea of those that did not signup or get into the event, that would like to come to the post match celebration and break bread with everybody for a great time?

I hate scrambles when it is just one team on each hole. Funny how the last team to turn in their card magically shoots 1 lower than the leaders.

I'm with you. I usually play in them for the sake of fun & hanging with friends.

I was at an outing at a course in Columbia Station 3 years ago. We played out of out behinds and shot -14.
It poured all day & everything was soaking wet.
In the end we finished 5th and the winning score was -20.

Back