The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the internet golfers here would hit their drivers past every green and need to just take 5 irons on every hole making the demo day concept useless. And the range is only 220 yards. And there's no villas. And the clubhouse is only big enough for about 50 people.

And isn't the course closed to everyone else during the outing?
seriously dude... there is a course exactly like that here hahaha
but i never get hassled when i play there... every one thinks im like tiger woods or something because i dress decent and can actually get a par every so often legitimately lol

Yes he did, just ask him, he will tell you.

Oh really? What's his number? I thought he didn't invent it. I want to ask him just to make sure now that you suggested that.

seriously dude... there is a course exactly like that here hahaha
but i never get hassled when i play there... every one thinks im like tiger woods or something because i dress decent and can actually get a par every so often legitimately lol

I get that sometimes.

Al Gore didn't invent the internet. I hope you were being sarcastic there.

Yes he did...here's the proof

Edit: So glad that I got to post that for my 4000th post...I love that commercial.

Yes he did...here's the proof

Edit: So glad that I got to post that for my 4000th post...I love that commercial.

That is an absolute classic "I invented pants"

That is an absolute classic "I invented pants"

I was just going to type "I invented pants", but since Icemann was like 4 years old when this commercial came out, I figured the reference wouldn't have made sense to him.

The above line of text was the answer to the Jeopardy question: "What is something that makes you feel old? for $1000 Alex"

my rant of the day is that my KBS shafts came with 7 stickers. i only needed 6! meh! (lol)
finally got mah shafts!! so happy. gonna be a couple weeks before i can get them cut, gripped, and put in, but it's gonna happen. (unless somebody around here can reshaft my clubs for me within a few days?)

my rant of the day is that my KBS shafts came with 7 stickers. i only needed 6! meh! (lol)
finally got mah shafts!! so happy. gonna be a couple weeks before i can get them cut, gripped, and put in, but it's gonna happen. (unless somebody around here can reshaft my clubs for me within a few days?)

Cling it to your closet wall. That's what I did with my KBS stickers from the testing that I forgot to put in the box with the shafts when I sent them back.

Cling it to your closet wall. That's what I did with my KBS stickers from the testing that I forgot to put in the box with the shafts when I sent them back.

yeah i'll probably put it on my bike or something that i use a lot.. maybe save it for a window sticker in my car.
i still need someone to shaft my clubs tho.

yeah i'll probably put it on my bike or something that i use a lot.. maybe save it for a window sticker in my car.
i still need someone to shaft my clubs tho.

Send Tadashi a PM. I bet he'd do it as long as you payed for shipping both ways.

Send Tadashi a PM. I bet he'd do it as long as you payed for shipping both ways.

i don't really have the money to pay for shipping tho.. assuming it'd be around $20 each way.. i hardly had the money to pay for the shafts/clubs themselves..

i don't really have the money to pay for shipping tho.. assuming it'd be around $20 each way.. i hardly had the money to pay for the shafts/clubs themselves..

If you can't pay for shipping how on earth are you gonna pay to have the shafts pulled, new shafts put on, and the grips installed? That could be 20 bucks a club depending on where you go.

If you can't pay for shipping how on earth are you gonna pay to have the shafts pulled, new shafts put on, and the grips installed? That could be 20 bucks a club depending on where you go.

the guy i bought the irons from is a good friend of my dad, and he is gonna do it but he said he can't for like a month.. and i grip clubs myself, and grips will only be probably $30 'cause it's only 6 clubs and about $5 a grip..

Catching up on the Rant thread was a waste of time tonight.

Catching up on the Rant thread was a waste of time tonight.

I just thought the same thing. Mostly useless banter about Jack.

My rant: been gorgeous the last 2 days and I've had no work but haven't been able to golf either.

I just thought the same thing. Mostly useless banter about Jack.

My rant: been gorgeous the last 2 days and I've had no work but haven't been able to golf either.

don't gotta be a jerk..

the guy i bought the irons from is a good friend of my dad, and he is gonna do it but he said he can't for like a month.. and i grip clubs myself, and grips will only be probably $30 'cause it's only 6 clubs and about $5 a grip..

So what are you gonna use for the next month?

So what are you gonna use for the next month?

my whimpy little reg+ flex shafts (no offence to those who swing that flex shaft)... blehhhh

yeah...i'm going to be so happy when i get the x shafts in so my shaft doesn't whip so much that it snap hooks all day err day.

im starving but have no idea what the heck i wanna eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back