Thoughts from 64C: Morgan Cup After Hours (Possible NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sharkwrestler!!

WOW, glad that the NSFW tag was put on this thread, LOL....great times were had by all it seems...funny as hell, guys.

WOW, glad that the NSFW tag was put on this thread, LOL....great times were had by all it seems...funny as hell, guys.

Thought it would be a good idea!

There is a certain 18 minute video that will never air here that I am watching right now and it is the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long while...

Just watched every video AGAIN!!! Just can't imagine being there in some shape or form next year..

Haha, oh dear God

So much wrong in that.

--
Tapatalk2

That stream of drunken consciousness was hilarious. Kmac you were missed and talked of often

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

epic TC doing what he does.

Looks like that video summed up the FUN nights for sure.

Someone please help. I am lost.

Don't think I've laughed that hard since the villa crawl at the Outing.

:shock: TC is very naughty! :act-up:

There is a certain 18 minute video that will never air here that I am watching right now and it is the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long while...

That video is a RIOT.. I watched it earlier this evening. VERY funny stuff in it!!!

I've not laughed this hard in FOREVER. Oh my!

PM'ed you buddy

Thanks bro. Damn you Hawk for having that ridiculously early flight or we would have still been there for that

Jake Nation meet and greet in Myrtle Beach?

I am not sure whether or not I made it into Jake Nation, but I will meet you in MB!

On a side note, man you can tell I was messed up in those pictures...LOL....pain pills and beer FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back