My life is changing drastically

TIM, that just flat out blows dude! Man if you need anything dude, please don't hesitate to hit me up. Timing is a MO FO...

Did you hear about the Prince who asked the Princess to marry him. And she said "NO". He then lived happily ever after. Played all the golf he wanted. Rode motorcycles bought boats and slept with all the women he wanted... And again HE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

Not trying to make light of a sad situation but this is funny! I hope TBT smiles when he reads this

Not trying to make light of a sad situation but this is funny! I hope TBT smiles when he reads this

I did, thanks for all the encouragement everyone....that's what separates THP from all the wanna be golf forums...we are a famil, and I love you all....yes even you TC...hehe

That sucks Tim. You know I've been trying to think of something comforting to say but drawing a blank.

The rant threads always open...

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Wow, that sucks Tim. You'll get back up in no time though. You're a great guy and I think this/ will work out okay for you. Good luck. Not sure how much help I actually can be, but if you need it just PM me.

That is just plain horrible timing, I'm so sorry. Hopefully the elation of the MC helps keep your spirits high!!!

sorry i missed this earlier.
Tim, you're a great guy and i think everyone from this weekend knows that.
it'll be tough, but keep your head held high and you know that you can always reach out to each and every one of us and that we will be there for you.
stay strong brother.

I'm so sorry to hear man. You seem like a tough guy and I'm sure you'll pull through fine and stronger.

Sorry to hear this man. I wish you the best and know you'll make the most of the situation, as hard as that may be. Stay strong, and know we're here for you.

Sorry to hear about this Tim, I hope everything works out for you. Just don't forget to grab the video camera on your way out so you can keep making those kick a$$ hole of the day vids!

Tim I'm sorry to hear buddy. I hope everything works out for you. I'm always here if you need a chat

Sorry Tim...there is a reason for everything even though it may not seem so right now. Sounds like you need a golf weekend up in DFW with Cookie and others!

Sorry Tim, I'm hoping everything works out for you. I know its rough right now but I have a feeling that you will be in a great place come outing time next year.

Wow Tim. Sorry to hear this. You're a great guy who doesn't deserve this. I've yet to meet you, but I'm know I, and i'm sure others, would drop what we were doing to help you if you ask. My inbox is always open.

Dan

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Tim I'm really sorry to hear this. I know it's tough but you have a family of thp here for you

I also haven't met you along with some others who have posted but from reading about you in this thread and others including the Morgan Cup thread, you sound like a great guy. As for now just feed off the positive. To quote one of my favourite movies, "Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. It's like a carousel. You put the quarter in, you get on the horse, it goes up and down, and around. Circular, circle. Feel it. Go with the flow." You'll be in my prayers, friend. :bashful:

So sorry this has happen to you Tim.
Having just met you for the first time in person this was though to read Bro.

You are a great guy and you'll come out of this on top, it will take time.
As others have said I'm a Pm away for anything you may need to talk about.
It was a pleasure working with you on a awesome BBQ get together and I hope that we can do many more in the future.

Sorry to hear this Tim! You know where I am if you need anything.

So sorry this has happen to you Tim.
Having just met you for the first time in person this was though to read Bro.

You are a great guy and you'll come out of this on top, it will take time.
As others have said I'm a Pm away for anything you may need to talk about.
It was a pleasure working with you on a awesome BBQ get together and I hope that we can do many more in the future.

sharkWRESTLER!

Sorry couldn't resist and it did make me smile....Thanks Jim, I appreciate it and I appreciate everything you did for the BBQ and for the Morgan Cup in general..heck you even drove way out of your way to take Smallie, Jake and I to the airport..you are a great dude and I look forward to hanging out with you again!

Hi Tim, really sad to hear this and feel for you. If you need anything, just drop me a line.

I appreciate it guys...like I said, I didn't want to bring things down...but you guys are family and I just felt like I needed to share it with you.

Damn....where is somebody to slap me with a Bridgestone Glove when I need them!

I can SLAP you with a Bridgestone glove anytime bud..... LOL !! Just let me know.

I'm sorry to hear about this Tim. You know I'm here for you bro. Let's play a round and drink a beer soon.

Sorry to hear about this losing someone is never easy and even worse when it is unexpected. But like many have said give it some time and you will find happiness it is all part of the master plan! And you know you have a solid support group here on THP!

TBT, you have 7 pages of Bro hugs and even a few from some wonderful women here. That's what this place is all about man, we all care about you no matter if we've met you or not, How Freakin awesome is that? You are moving to a new chapter in your life and we're here to see you through it dude. You're never alone here unless you choose to be.

Bummer Tim...sorry to hear this.

I do have a spare bedroom way up in the woods you can borrow...if you don't mind 6 months of snow...:D

I can SLAP you with a Bridgestone glove anytime bud..... LOL !! Just let me know.

I'm sorry to hear about this Tim. You know I'm here for you bro. Let's play a round and drink a beer soon.

Yes, we will.....plus who do you think is helping me move....LOL

Yes, we will.....plus who do you think is helping me move....LOL

Hahaha looks like a decent weekend all of a sudden!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Back