Really! I'm going to do this..... I blame One-T!

Mrs. Whozat

Married to a MC Champ!
Reaction score
It all started one hot and humid night in 64C. My husband Whozat... I mean Howzat, dragged me to this testosterone filled golf tournament. I had so much fun I decided to join THP, and perhaps even try golf. Now I am not promising to like it, but I will be awesome at it.... naturally, just like One-T:wink:.

Hey-oh!!!!! That right there is THP epic!

Looks like from the videos you had your fair share of MC'ers!!! Couldn't imagine why anyone WOULDN'T want to be a part of this!

Welcome to THP glad you joined Mrs Whozat.

Welcome! Golf is very addicting even if you are not very good, because there is always that one shot, hole, or round that gets you coming back.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome! I watched a lot of the videos and it looked like you enjoyed yourself. So glad you are joining us.

Oh heck yes! Where is the THP thread Hall of Fame, this belongs!

:welcome:

You are awesome, welcome aboard

Mrs. Whozat!!! Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome! You were a blessing this weekend and its cool you decided to jump in the fun!

Tizzle is a terrible influence.

--
Tapatalk2

Welcome to the forum! Glad you had so much fun!

Glad you joined I enjoyed your company and I'm sure you really enjoyed ours.....especially Seth.
Thank you for fixing TC's foot while he was crying like a baby, and giving me that wink and a smile after we.....I've said too much.

lol, welcome Trisha. i suppose maybe Mrs. Tyno will be next....?
you guys can talk about weird stuff like dead naked Asians and Bridgeslapping. haha

but seriously, i'm glad you guys had a good time and we're able to hang out. welcome to the greatest place on Earth.

Watch it you handsome Canadian you.

Welcome to THP! We like that Howzat guy around here a bit.

It all started one hot and humid night in 64C. My husband Whozat... I mean Howzat, dragged me to this testosterone filled golf tournament. I had so much fun I decided to join THP, and perhaps even try golf. Now I am not promising to like it, but I will be awesome at it.... naturally, just like One-T:wink:.

This is awesome!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Glad you joined I enjoyed your company and I'm sure you really enjoyed ours.....especially Seth.
Thank you for fixing TC's foot while he was crying like a baby, and giving me that wink and a smile after we.....I've said too much.

You know Coolbreeze, I am a sucker for the hair!

lol, welcome Trisha. i suppose maybe Mrs. Tyno will be next....?
you guys can talk about weird stuff like dead naked Asians and Bridgeslapping. haha

but seriously, i'm glad you guys had a good time and we're able to hang out. welcome to the greatest place on Earth.

Mrs. T and I do think alike. I can see some very strange threads happening!

Wow! Welcome to the madness!

Welcome, glad you had a good time at the MC and welcome to THP and a great game!!!

Welcome to the show Mrs Whozat!

Welcome to our favorite amusement park Whozat!

Welcome to the club!! You have a pretty cool guy there!

Back