What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he will! He is probably the smartest man I've ever talked too. I wonder what he would say aboot gaming the Tiger Wood VR shirt? Saw it at Martins and almost bought.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

You already rock the Tiger shaft, I'm pretty sure you could rock the Tiger shirt too.

You already rock the Tiger shaft, I'm pretty sure you could rock the Tiger shirt too.

i think Yoccos would look better than tiger does in his own clothing line!

And he will! He is probably the smartest man I've ever talked too. I wonder what he would say aboot gaming the Tiger Wood VR shirt? Saw it at Martins and almost bought.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Good enough for Tiger, good enough for Tourmex!

Keep on wanting a Sligo shirt. I want so many of them but can never just pick "the one".

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Dang socks. I hawkponder these but why the hell are there so many of them?

swiftwickperformancezerosocksgray.jpg

Because they are dang awesome KMac!

But which ones are awesome for golf? Like 80 different kinds on their site.

But which ones are awesome for golf? Like 80 different kinds on their site.

I've used the Performance and Aspires man and I love them both for golf and/or running.

FootJoy socks, a Titleist hat and Puma socks in different colors. It's fun to match shirt & socks...puts my "grey" friends all messed up :)

Are the TW13 golf shoes based off these Free Run 3 running shoes? Because if they are I can see them being very comfortable.

images

Are the TW13 golf shoes based off these Free Run 3 running shoes? Because if they are I can see them being very comfortable.

images

they are off of the free yes i dunno which one. but they are very comfy i wore them yesterday for 21 holes and i didn't have any issues if i start walking and carrying more which i actually might start doing for my exercise i really think these are gonna be my go to shoes.

Believe they are based on the 7.0 hybrid model, not 100% sure though.

Im wearing a pair of frees 4.0 right now. Tried on the 5.0.. All of these shoes are the most comfy tennis shoes ive worn

the free series (and non-free's, but based on that tech.) are wonderfully comfortable shoes!

Agreed the Nike Free shoes are amazing. Id been noticing how many people wear them to work so I finally tried them on and was blown away how good they feel. Grabbed a pair of the Free 3.0 in black and white, been wearing them all week.

I ponder these because its a different color then my other golf shoes.

1980797-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

That foot thing is weird, but that's a nice looking shoe.

They dont look that weird in person though. Its just the pattern on the bottom of the shoe. I think Im going to OEM a pair at some point. Adidas is killing it with the shoes this year.

i saw those adidas on facebook yesterday.... pretty interesting. and waterproof supposably! i wanna see them in person.

i saw those adidas on facebook yesterday.... pretty interesting. and waterproof supposably! i wanna see them in person.

They have them at Dicks if you want to try them on. I havent seen them anywhere else yet. But I liked the feel, different but in a good way. Traction looks awesome too.

What is it with you all and golf shoes? Am i missing something here? I feel left out cause I only have 2 pairs of gamers and a range shoe...that aren't hybrid cross trainer shoes. I guess I have to ask whats the appeal of them? Are they that comfortable? I have the 2011 Air Zoom Trophys for my gamers and they are pretty darn comfortable...

What is it with you all and golf shoes? Am i missing something here? I feel left out cause I only have 2 pairs of gamers and a range shoe...that aren't hybrid cross trainer shoes. I guess I have to ask whats the appeal of them? Are they that comfortable? I have the 2011 Air Zoom Trophys for my gamers and they are pretty darn comfortable...

Options. Its always good to have plenty of options. Second, Im phasing out all of my golf shoes with traditional spikes and going all integrated spike. And yes these are that more comfortable, at least IMO. I think what makes them so much better is how light they are.

I like to try different things. i have 5 pairs of shoes right now. i rotate them around for less wear or wear what matches my outfit. i have to pair of Ecco Streets that are super comfy but usually only wear them to the range or golftec or the chip and putt..... and then when i walk i love my TW 2012 shoes. they are just very comfy way better than walking in my Adipures and those were the most comfortable shoe i have ever worn by far until that point. you walk a lot right? you should def try a pair out and see how you like them.

Options. Its always good to have plenty of options. Second, Im phasing out all of my golf shoes with traditional spikes and going all integrated spike. And yes these are that more comfortable, at least IMO. I think what makes them so much better is how light they are.

I like to try different things. i have 5 pairs of shoes right now. i rotate them around for less wear or wear what matches my outfit. i have to pair of Ecco Streets that are super comfy but usually only wear them to the range or golftec or the chip and putt..... and then when i walk i love my TW 2012 shoes. they are just very comfy way better than walking in my Adipures and those were the most comfortable shoe i have ever worn by far until that point. you walk a lot right? you should def try a pair out and see how you like them.

I can see that. I guess my worry is, that I won't have enough grip to the ground. I make a pretty hard move and really shift almost all my weight to the left in my swing and need the most amount of grip I can get. So I worry a little the Ecco or other types of "spike-less" shoes won't have the grip that I need and make me comfotable to hit my shots. Am I over thinking that part a little? I do walk alot, probably 75-80% of rounds this year have been walking and I don't really have a comfort issue that I have noticed, but maybe thats because I don't know what I'm missing.

I can see that. I guess my worry is, that I won't have enough grip to the ground. I make a pretty hard move and really shift almost all my weight to the left in my swing and need the most amount of grip I can get. So I worry a little the Ecco or other types of "spike-less" shoes won't have the grip that I need and make me comfotable to hit my shots. Am I over thinking that part a little? I do walk alot, probably 75-80% of rounds this year have been walking and I don't really have a comfort issue that I have noticed, but maybe thats because I don't know what I'm missing.

have you seen me swing? i havn't had many issues. only a few times with the Eccos slipping a little in wet conditions, but a lot of the other sneaker shoes or the TW shoes have been amazing! i love how light they are thats the biggest thing you will immediately notice during your round.

I can see that with some of the newer shoes maybe being an issue. I think the Adidas Puremotion I posted earlier would be ok though, they had a pretty aggressive look to them. But I haven't worn them on the course and dont swing like you either though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back