2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the videos...WOW!

Castor - those were freaking awesome man! Great message and great job all together! You got a cute little girl too!

Dcbrad- HILARIOUS! Dude that was awesome! Great job

WCBM- Loved the preparation for this year's cup! Maybe put a few more weights on there, its gonna be a tough one this year!

Everyone did great and you guys will make the MC just that much better! Congrats again!

Tim with the Rocky theme and a hilarious promo too. Awesome work!

hahahahhaa NICE I'm glad you got it dude!!
I would know those 80's synthesized songs anywhere(hell a few might be on my ipod)

Yes, I went to the Albatross Store and its sitting right here. I immediately regretted the words that came out of my mouth.
"No Mom, DO NOT call the police!

Classic in every sense of the word.

At least he got to eat golden corral for 15% off. *crying laughing*

The cow is wet!!!!!
Just watched your 1st recap video today. Awesome

I was crying the first time I saw his videos. HIllarious.
Hard not to thats for sure.

Again, congrats fellas, I'll jump back in here after a few Halloween cold ones at the bar.
To those selected tonight, ENJOY tonight!

Some of the best videos to date. Congrats guys!

When I saw dcbrad's video in Ohio I thought he would be in. Judging by the videos he will definiltey add some character to the MC. Plus he's buddies with Tyno so that makes him OK.

WCBM - welcome back man! Glad you are going to be heading down to MB for another go at this thing. You carried excitement with you every step of the way last time and I'm sure you will do the same this time.

Castor - man what kind of camera did you use? A lot of those shots were fantastic. I'm glad to see you will be making the trip from across the pond to play in this event. Looking forward to getting to know you better as the next 9 months fly by.

Congrats to those selected! Dcbrad, Castor and Timmmy! Nice videos guys. Man the video competition is Tough!

Pretty sure I'm a Castor Hades homer now. I need to meet this guy and hope some of his coolness rubs off on me.

The videos were excellent! Congrats fellows :bashful:

Congrats DC BRAD, Caster and WCBM some really great videos.

Pretty sure I'm a Castor Hades homer now. I need to meet this guy and hope some of his coolness rubs off on me.

Dude you got that right!

WCBM....I dunno who that guy is but his beard is wicked and he has got great taste in clubs......LMAO!

Plus, I started laughing when you said "boss"....you musta said that to me 50 times last year....Classic!

I predict a Sonic run in our future...LOL

Just gave my boy Tim a quick call. Man he sounds more excited this year than he was last year.

Congrat's guy's I think it's great that someone is coming across the pond. Nice Videos guys lucky 3 for sure

Congrats to all the guys selected so far, terrific videos this year!
I am looking forward to hearing castor and dhjkelly in the same room, that's gonna be a big bowl of accent awesomeness!!

Every time I see a post of his I immediately think of Castor Troy from the movie Face Off. He was a bad ass.

faceoff.jpg

His baby made me melt. How cute was that kid!!! Will be pulling Castor Hades to have a great Morgan Cup!

Those were some incredible videos.

On a more general note, I love the way the announcements are working this year with getting to see the videos with each set for the first times. For those folks I haven't had the privilege of meeting, it is a great way to get an introduction.

Lefties are usually pretty cool to begin with :act-up:

Watched all the vids. I want to meet all these guys!

GG- He had to have shot that video with a DSLR like a high end Nikon or Canon...thats my guess

For some of you guys that dont know Castor Hades that well on here, I would like to share a quick story with you (i hope he doesnt mind) A few weeks back in the Signup thread there was some talk about who was signing up and why some people werent trying out. I had said that with the new baby and everything and my wife out of work it just wasnt in the cards. To that point I had never spoken a word with this man in my life. I receive a PM from him. I will summarize for you. He basically said that he had gone through some of the same stuff and had a young daughter and my post struck a cord with him. He then proceeded to offer me half of the entrance fee if I entered and was selected. I was absolutely floored and still am to this day. A guy I never spoke with from halfway across the world would make such an offer speaks volumes to the type of person he is. I couldnt be happier for him and hope that his selection is good karma coming back to him. I hope he is okay with this but I really thought it should be shared with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back