Who's going to try the new Cobra stuff tomorrow?

Plinyyounger

Magistrate Ancient Rome
Reaction score
Handicap
fake peopl
Who plans on trying and/or buying the new Cobra stuff after its release tomorrow?

i will be at the range trying the fairway woods and maybe a driver.

I think a lot of THPers are interested in the new line and there is a ton of feedback already in the threads for each item.

I doubt that I will get by tomorrow but plan on stopping by Golfsmith Saturday to test out the F6 line.

I doubt that I will get by tomorrow but plan on stopping by Golfsmith Saturday to test out the F6 line.

Awesome, in really enjoy trying the new equip. So much good stuff these days!

And I believe you took some swings with the drivers the other day with THPers that we brought out.

Plan on hitting the F6 driver Saturday at Golfsmiths, the Q4 Red Tie regular and senior flex graphite shafts. Already ordered the F6 irons 4-GW. Hope to have them in a couple weeks.

Luckily, I didn't have to wait for tomorrow! It's solid, the F6+ is legit. Great sound behind it too. I'll post in appropriate thread when time comes.

Luckily, I didn't have to wait for tomorrow! It's solid, the F6+ is legit. Great sound behind it too. I'll post in appropriate thread when time comes.

Nice, can't wait to hear. I'll post my thought too, cheers!

If I can get by the golf store this weekend then yes I will give them some swings.

Took a few swings with the LTD today. It beat the D200 by almost twenty yards for me. Can't wait to try the F6.

Don't plan on trying it tomorrow but hopefully Sunday. As far as buying it will take a few times swinging the clubs to see if i want to drop the coin. But I will say the F^ driver and the F6 7/8W really have my attention.

Doesn't come out until tomorrow? Weird, my store has the F6 out today when I was there.

Doesn't come out until tomorrow? Weird, my store has the F6 out today when I was there.

Same, at least with the drivers. Hit the F6, LTD, and Max last week. Didn't see any demo irons though. Maybe that'll change when I get to Golfsmith on my lunch break tomorrow.

Why smalls? Why you antagonize me?

My local Golfsmith has had the F6 demos for at least 2-3 weeks now. Even selling them for the past week or so

Already hit the irons and they're fantastic. I love combo sets and this is one for the masses.

don't think i could pull it off tomorrow, but maybe in the near future. there's a lot about the new line that has my interest.

My local Golfsmith has had the F6 demos for at least 2-3 weeks now. Even selling them for the past week or so

My shop must have been hiding the goods!

but it all should be on the shelve tomor.

Already hit the irons and they're fantastic. I love combo sets and this is one for the masses.

You hit the Forged TEC set or the CB/MB?

You hit the Forged TEC set or the CB/MB?

Hit all of them - the f6 was stupid easy to hit. The forged tec are gorgeous, and the CB/MB frightened me - the black finish made them look minuscule.

? Hit these last week. The irons were absolute beasts. Easily 10 yards over my previous 6 iron. Good looking stuff too. Wasn't crazy about the driver in initial pics for some reason but it looks awesome in person.

Last edited:
I'd love to, but really need to get the swing right before seriously looking to buy more clubs.

Dave

People need to hit the standard F6 too. Don't sleep on it.

And the F6 irons are sleepers.

People need to hit the standard F6 too. Don't sleep on it.

And the F6 irons are sleepers.

Jman,

Are the Matrix Red Tie shafts in the F6 irons good?

Dave

Hit all of them - the f6 was stupid easy to hit. The forged tec are gorgeous, and the CB/MB frightened me - the black finish made them look minuscule.

The Forged TEC intrigue the heck out of me. Not that I really need to be looking at new irons, but I'd love to get the Forged TEC vs. the Apex CF16 vs. my current Apex irons on a launch monitor to see how they compare to one another.

Back