Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I of course was speaking of leafs in the fairway. Remmeber lots of tree lined fairways there ;)

I'm hoping no leaves in the short stuff. WW was out blowing leaves during my round the other day

I'm hoping no leaves in the short stuff. WW was out blowing leaves during my round the other day
And now they are calling for 70 on Sunday.... Yipee

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

In shorts waiting to go to course. 10/22 in New Jersey and it's too warm for long pants. Got to enjoy it while we can. Probably back to the 30's next week.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Getting the remnants of hurricane Patricia for the next couple days, rain and very windy (50+mph peak gusts).
After that it's looking pretty good. Back into the 60s for next week which is awesome for Buffalo in early November.

Getting the remnants of hurricane Patricia for the next couple days, rain and very windy (50+mph peak gusts).
After that it's looking pretty good. Back into the 60s for next week which is awesome for Buffalo in early November.
It'll be very nice if we get to play into mid to late November.

It'll be very nice if we get to play into mid to late November.

Here's hoping, not sure if I saved enough vacation to golf that late into the year.
May need to start using sick days...priorities man :)

Here come the rains and the chilly weather.... this weekend....high of 55 with rain and some wind. UGH !

Not gonna make it out on the course today.... Maybe tomorrow!

230da03839c69bc473e9276cc63f92d2.jpg

With my early tee time tomorrow the temps will be around 50ish. Fall Mornings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frost delay this morning. Course isn't opening til 10 and I just got kicked off the putting green. Oops ☺

Yes, I'm wearing shorts.

Currently raining and gusting hard. Hopefully it calms down a bit...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Cold, wet, raining and windy. Other than that it was beautiful.

Started out in the mid 40s but warmed up just before the turn and we had low 60s most of the round.

With high temps approaching 70 all week, I think I NEED to get out a time or two this week!
(Not bad for November in Michigan!)

It hit 70 today and tomorrow its supposed to be even nicer. I didn't think it would still be possible to golf in Minnesota. Last year I played my last round on November 1st and it was cold.

Tee'd off at 9:00 AM - Temp was 65*. Finished, it was 77*.
Oh, and sunny.

73 and sunny tomorrow. Taking the afternoon off to play with my former boss and two other guys from work. We should be able to scoot around and get done before dark.

In the 70's here in Ohio too. Sadly I'll be working, but will be taking my lunch hour at the course to work on chipping and short game.

Will be close to 70 through Thursday here. Plan on getting out the next 2 days. This weather is pretty unusual here in WNY in early November, gotta take advantage of it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

44° this morning with a 10 MPH North breeze. Hmm, winter golf is early this year.

Ill be traveling to the middle of the state this weekend and the weather is unseasonably warm. Highs in the upper 80s and lows around 70. I really hope there is a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back