THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

YES! This is awesome! All in with NY! Heck, my golf shaft already has pinstripes on it.

Where's all the Jersey love?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
This is one team fella! NJ/NY all the same to me for this one!!

This was a nice surprise to see when I got home today. We have good beer here in NJ too!
Would love to tee it up with you brotha!

This is one team fella! NJ/NY all the same to me for this one!!
That's what I thought I read.

Hopefully you are a better pickup than the other panda we recently acquired. Thanks for the support!

I almost hope this is on NY/NJ soil so we can pull a Patrick Reed "Shhhh..." As NE hoists the trophy.

I need one of those jerseys.

Oh, this will be an interesting one!! Should be a lot of banter, as there are 17 pages in the first day!!
I will like following along!

Oh, this will be an interesting one!! Should be a lot of banter, as there are 17 pages in the first day!!
I will like following along!

I think Mass General has an opening... #justsaying

This sounds awesome!! So, I'm guessing a native New Jerseyan who now lives on the West Coast isn't eligible?

fantastic, from the home of JELLO ( Le Roy NY) and Genesee Cream Ale ( Rochester NY ) . I can see it now , JELLO Shots washed down by Genny Cream Ale on the first tee!!!!!

who could not root for a team with that type of testicular fortitude !!!!!!!

who could not root for a team with that type of testicular fortitude !!!!!!!
Is that what it's called when it comes out faster than it went in?

Sadly no. Sorry.

No worries - worth a shot!

I'm all about jumping in this thread and talking sh** about New England though :D

Just re up'd the Albatross membership for '16. I'm all set to help NJ/NY do battle. Can't wait for the details.

Just surmising, but can't help but think Turning Stone has a good shot at being the venue for this one. Pete's review made it a compelling course to play.

Where's all the Jersey love?

I can throw a little their way, having grown up just across the river. Also, still have family there and relatives in New York.

I can see these threads and events really getting out of hand,,,,awesomeness!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Lots of good folks in those areas too, this will be great!

Just surmising, but can't help but think Turning Stone has a good shot at being the venue for this one. Pete's review made it a compelling course to play.
I like that idea, but there are a ton of courses in the three states to pick from I'm sure.

Side note, we can play Turning Stone whenever you want buddy.

Easy to pick a side here NY NJ WTF all day! I think I have played with more of these THP'ers than any other region and I have a HOF tag from Jersey

I like that idea, but there are a ton of courses in the three states to pick from I'm sure.

Great track, played it several years back. Didn't the tour play the old B.C. Open there.

One more side note. New England has a few states in it. :D

I don't know where that came from. I blame the Yeungling.

So many good courses to dream of.

Back