Odyssey Works Red Putters

These do look really sharp.
I'm obviously a fan of the red, but it takes the Big T line and mixes with the Works for a great combination!

I will say, the black shaft is a positive. Again, I think some sort of udesign would be killer.

I updated the first post with the in hand photos I took

Thanks for adding more pics. They look better in those pics, but still not for me.

Make these black and Hawkeye gold.... then take my money.

Otherwise I prefer white to red, and red to silver if all other option are equal

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the in hand pictures. I'm digging the black shaft on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odyssey Works Red Putters

I will say, the black shaft is a positive. Again, I think some sort of udesign would be killer.

Oh my...uDesign on putters would be incredible. Green and black with a white insert and black shaft. Done.

Thanks for posting the in hand pictures. I'm digging the black shaft on them.

It is such a great look.

Not a GA fan at all but I really dig this.

Apparently, I'm going to have to learn to love the non-CS version since I can never find a new release I can buy. :-|

I like the #1, and the return of the sight line on top of the topline. Black and red doesn't do anything more or less for me than the rest of the Versa alignment, but it's cool that they chose red...a coordination with the TruVis golf balls?

I think I like the blue works better then the red.

I like the red but that blue one is awesome.

Are these a GolfSmith exclusive? I did a search and that is the only place that seems to have them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I used one at golfsmith the other day. Really liked it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Are these a GolfSmith exclusive? I did a search and that is the only place that seems to have them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I believe so, I didn't even know they existed until I saw them in store in KC. They are on their website!

Our red/green colorblind friends will love these. Just a mass of gray. lol

I like the red look, big fan of these!

Love the red more than the blue. A 2-Ball version would be sweet!

Back