Do you think this Ebay ad is real or counterfeit?

kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Dance with dragons.

Where do they even come up with this stuff.

As to your original question I have no idea sir.

3 negative responses in the past 12 months is a lot for that few of sales. Not logged in so I can't read the complaints.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I highly doubt anyone is going to counterfit an extreme boutique JDM like those. Just my opinion of course!

Sellers feedback looks legit so I think it's safe to say they are good. Just pay with PayPal and they will protect you.

They sell these on Tourspec, among other things. The seller is selling many high end "boutique" heads at a good deal. Just wanted an opinion of authenticity. :)

He has negative feedback in the last 60 days for selling a fake oban shaft... I don't know whether that listing is real or not

If people knew the amount of counterfeit gear on online auction sites it would blow minds. Including those with great feedback, because they dont know where the gear is coming from.

These? Nobody is counterfeiting a set to sell in the US of a brand most have not heard of, and dont care about.

Red flag for me is he listed as "BUY NOW" but yet his description says "NO RESERVE, NO RESERVE, NO RESERVE"...

Never heard of the brand nor do I rarely buy from a person with few sales and negative feedback.

Never heard of these so I couldn't make any kind of judgement call. The negative feedback would concern me though.

I highly doubt anyone is going to counterfit an extreme boutique JDM like those. Just my opinion of course!

Agreed, but the seller having only 96 positives makes me hold back quite a bit..

thanks guys! I am in deep ponder mode now!

The negative feedback is your typical ebay scum. They can't spell, don't like what they received. I wouldn't worry too much. Even morons with problems seemed to get refunded or exchanged.

I don't know if these are counterfeit or not, but fwiw all the "engrish" errors on the store site would make me shy away.

"We strike to bring you premium golf gears! "

"international buyer pay for tarriffs in any occurs!"

After seeing that auction ad ..to me there some red flags .. a relative unknown seller with a low limited number of feedbacks , he or she has a negative feedback for a possible counterfit item he sold , to me that automaticly tells me not to buy from him .... the pics of the irons in the ad .... are they actual pics of the clubs or are they hijacked from a website or outside of e bay seller ?? to me .. i dont think they are his pictures and with that said ....with a 1300 dollar price tag if pictures are not the sellers actual pics ..to me thats a automatic stopper from buying .. yes there is both E bay protection and Paypal protection and most times in a dispute Paypal sides with the buyer and you get your money back , but there is the odd chance they side with the seller ... then your'e kind of screwed ....

imo .. save yourself the hassle and pass on these ...

Back