Status
Not open for further replies.
To steal a line from OG now your cooking with crisco

This certainly can't be missed

This sounds awesome!

This is amazing. I want in real bad. 2016 will be a heck of a year for THP events

Wow... this is how it should be done!

Testing clubs @ gorgeous venues and possibly taking a club home too? Very impressive.

Yeah, this is gonna a kick butt event. The possibility of trying out everything to find what works is any golfers dream.

Looks like a fantastic venue!

resort looks awesome! thought it would be in Florida which could make it a stretch to attend but looking forward to details and trying to work something out!

Wow! Words just won't do. I definitely want a shot at this. THP just keeps doing things better and better.

winner winner chicken dinner.

And he isnt joking on the "one of the finest resorts in the world" comment

When do the contests start? I'll take on anyone ( but 441 and that shovel :) )

Seriously this looks pretty freaking amazing.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

When do the contests start? I'll take on anyone ( but 441 and that shovel :) )

Seriously this looks pretty freaking amazing.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

There wont be contests. Its not a competition.
Its the gold standard of driver testing.
Signups will happen soon.
The only thing one needs is to be an Albatross Club Member.

There wont be contests. Its not a competition.
Its the gold standard of driver testing.
Signups will happen soon.
The only thing one needs is to be an Albatross Club Member.

Is it too early for a price range on the event JB? Hoping I could loop this into a visiting family trip and make it a week long vacation.

Is it too early for a price range on the event JB? Hoping I could loop this into a visiting family trip and make it a week long vacation.

It will be priced similar to most of our super grand events. There will be plenty to make up for that though...

WOW! That course looks amazing! Excited to enter for signups!

What is Club Clash?
This is Club Clash

And with that Club Clash was born. No simulators and closed door meetings. Club Clash is golf testing outside on both the range and course. It's done for the people, by the people.

Have you ever wanted to know what it was like to be on a panel of testers that shares their thoughts with golfers from all over the world? Enter Club Clash! Ever read over these lists and think "there is just no way this is real info"? Enter Club Clash! Ever wanted to test out all of the latest and greatest on the range with a FlightScope and then take it right out to the course for as many rounds as your body can handle? Enter Club Clash!

Club Clash is all of that and then some. The NEW GOLD STANDARD of club rankings will be done for golfers all over the world by this great THP Community.

You are the Judge and Jury! You test, you play and you report on the new clubs LIVE from one of the finest resorts in the world.
And just to up the ante a bit...You might just leave with your favorite driver.
Epic Josh teaser, without the spoiler!!!

This sounds amazing!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

BOOM! Sounds truly epic

This one will be epic, I really hope to make it.

Whatever the cost, the cost/benefit analysis of this event will be ridiculously weighted in favor of the benefit side!

Yeah, I'm hoping with a 2016 date I might could actually bring some of the family to events like this.

It will be priced similar to most of our super grand events. There will be plenty to make up for that though...

Thanks JB. And believe me I saw first hand how far a dollar goes at a THP event. Reminded me of Jurassic Park and Mr. Hammond "We spare no expense"

Yeah, I'm hoping with a 2016 date I might could actually bring some of the family to events like this.

While we encourage family and significant others at some events, this will not be one of them. I am putting this out there early for people, that this event will be a THP forum member participant only weekend. It has to be that way based on rooming, availability and cost.

Thanks JB. And believe me I saw first hand how far a dollar goes at a THP event. Reminded me of Jurassic Park and Mr. Hammond "We spare no expense"

The goal is always going to be to give people something they cannot get anywhere else. That will ring particularly true in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back