The club you won't give up

Right now I would say my Callaway 54* forged wedge is my favorite club,

My Razr XF hybrids. Money off the tee and I have a ton of confidence hitting them off the deck.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

SCOR 58!

My Burner 2.0 18* hybrid.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

RBZ 2 iron hybrid just love it

CG-14 black pearl 58*
Dried to replace with the 588.

I'd say right now my G20 4 wood at 16.5* is my favorite.

Driver and putter. Mostly because I love hitting driver, and putter because I get the chance to make up for the driver's mistakes. :wink:

Seriously, I love em both.

Right now, I would say my Callaway Razr X 4 hybrid, I can't remember the last bad shot I hit with it

I have an old Cleveland 588 52deg wedge that I love. I've holed out from 50+ yards over twenty times. It's the club, that after a bad round always brings me back with a surprise chip in or hole out or tight leave.

My favorite club that's not in the bag and won't be played again is a rusty Ping Anser putter that my grandfather handed down to me before he passed away. It may not be a collectors item to any one else but to me, it will forever be. He took me on my first round of golf and even the day of his funeral was boasting how far I could hit the ball (in reality, I couldn't hit the ball that far, I was 15) but I had playing friends of his come up to me racing about all the hype he talked about me when I wasn't around. Sentimental for sure.

Right now my favorite club is the R11s 5 wood, every shot I take with it is amazing, I love it from the fairway, especially when my 3 wood is acting up haha.

xFT 60*, 06 * bounce wedge. Drop, stop, run, whatever. Most days I can drop at least one close enough for a gimmie. Only thing it doesn't do well is sand.

8 iron, i can hit a knock down from 130, fade it from 145, and jump on it from 155-160

My Ghost Spider putter

I love my whole bag set up but do favor my SCOR 55* wedge.

Last edited:
I think mine is my Superfast 2.0 TP 5 wood, I can hit it dead straight almost all of the time. I can step on it and hit it about 230 or let off and hit it 210 or so, it has saved my butt so many times

Mines all 14 just like tiger

how bout you guys/girls?

This is quite a chunkyresponse, but did you actually make a thread asking what is your favorite club and then not make a commitment to a single club?

My TaylorMade 2.0 3 hybrid 18*

8 iron and 5 hybrid. Even on my bad days, I can hit them just fine.

What day of the week is it?

Lately my 5i has been my money go to club.

My driver - a Speedline F11.

I know it's kind of immature to like the driver, but that F11 just does its job time after time. I just have to do 80% of my job and it hits a rocket long and solid. I can often feel the ball on the club, feel the "just right" flex and spring in the shaft. Like drawing a bow, letting an arrow fly, it just feels satisfying in every way. I appreciate how reliable and solid it is...that it's really fun in the process makes it a favorite.

Silly huh?

Back