Contest - Lamkin Perfect Grips For Players

I did the fitting and was recommended the NDUR 3Gen, the X10, the Crossline full-cord and the EBL Paddle, all in midsize.

This makes sense, I currently have Golf Price Tour Velvet midsizes on all of my irons and hybrids and moving from standard to midsize grips definitely was a better fit for my hands and makes me feel like I have much better control of the club.

Ken

R.E.L. 3 Gen for me.

I have been a Lamkin user for a while now. I used this fitting tool the other night, after my stock Crossline's on my Razr X Forged irons started giving me slippage issues, because of sweat and humidity. I love the REL 3 GEN's and currently sport green on my wedges and gray on my woods and hybrids.

As far as official fitting, I was recommended the Crossline and Crossline Full Cord, both in Standard+.

Thanks for the contest, Lamkin Grips and THP.

My results were Crossline, and Crossline full cord.....I just switched back to Crossline a few weeks ago!

Undersized
R.E.L 3 GEN, Performance plus 3GEN, X10

Great Contest, thank you THP and Lamkin!

I was recommended the NDUR 3GEN, X10, E.B.L. Pistol, and E.B.L Paddle. All in Standard+

I was recommended for the NDUR 3GEN grips, Standard +

I love the look of them to :)

Thanks THP & Lamkin

Last edited:
REL 3gen is what fit's best for me .

Since I am doing some work on my clubs I am need of new grips. My answers to the selection questions were standard, dry, light and medium. This resulted in a large number of candidates but I would go for the Perma-Wrap Classic 3GEN.

Thanks for the opportunity THP and Lamkin

Cool contest, thanks THP and Lamkin!!

I was recommended the X10, Crossline Full Cord, and Tour Series Full Cord, Standard+++

Hahaha, I have always been fit for mid size but hate it, so I like standard plus 1 or 2 wraps. I like being a little smaller than midsize
Same here, when they fit my hands they say I should be playing midsize but I don't like it. Standard with one extra wrap of tape is what I like.

The online fitting recommended REL 3 Gen in the standard size. Have one on my driver now and love it.

NDUR 3Gen's and man they look sweet.

Official entry:

REL 3gen 360 for the driver
NDUR 3Gen through irons
PP 3Gen Wedge for the wedges
EBL 3Gen Smooth pistol for the putter

Thanks to THP and lamkin for another great contest!

Pretty cool contest. Went ahead and got the fitting done, so I don't forget to do it later.

Offical Entry:

Standard Size.

R.E.L 3Gen
R.E.L. 3Gen 360
Performance Plus 3Gen Wedge Grip
Performance Plus 3Gen
Perma-Wrap Classic 3Gen
Perma-Wrap Classic
Perma-Wrap
x10
E.B.L. Smooth Pistol
Tour Series Full-Cord

Thank you Lamkin and THP for another great contest!

Last edited:
NDUR 3 Gen

I received the recommendation of Crossline Cord, Tour Series Cord, NDUR 3gen in Standard ++. EBL paddle for putter grip.
like icemann said, thanks to THP and Lamkin

It gave me several results, are we just supposed to put the top result?

First one listed is R.E.L. 3GEN
Second is Performance Plus 3GEN Wedge Grip
Third is Performance Plus 3GEN

I'm guessing the first one is all you need, but thought I'd post them all. Each one definitely looks like something I would use, I have looked into the R.E.L 3GEN's before and I thought they felt perfect.

My recommendations were the NDur 3Gen, the X10's, and the Crossline Full Cord all in Midsize. Also, it included the EBL Paddle grip!

I've been looking at the NDur's for a while now, and have been in ponder mode. Would be cool to win a set!

What an awesome contest, thanks to Lamkin and THP. Some great colors! Need to find a ruler and get the fitting done!!!!

Official:

Lamkin Crossline: Undersize ++

I'm jealous of all the rest of you who got multiple options!

My entry
Standard size
Lamkin Crossline
Putter
Lamkin Crossline Putter
Deep etched putter
Great contest thanks THP and Lamkin

I was recommended the NDUR 3Gen, X10, Crossline Full-Cord, EBL Paddle in Mid-size. I thought the on line fitting tool was so cool. I have had the 3Gen in the past and loved them. I think I would like the Full-Cord too. I would love to add some Lamkin color to my bag. Thanks so much for the awesome contest Lamkin and THP.

Back