The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, our Villa was a p.o.s.

On the other hand, my cough is gone, thankfully. I didnt think it would ever go away.

I could use some relief. Did you show up with a cough, or just leave with one? Trying to determine if you are patient zero.

Today was a long day. Family Gathering and all. I did get to see the end of the Bridgestone though, which is good.

I could use some relief. Did you show up with a cough, or just leave with one? Trying to determine if you are patient zero.

I've narrowed it down to him and chunky.

Lol at patient zero, all we need is some bad acting and a spider monkey.

--
Tapatalk2

It showed up when I was travelling, I could be patient zero. Sorry dude.

I just got asked if I was going to Pepperdyin University.

My reputation proceeds me.

I've narrowed it down to him and chunky.

Lol at patient zero, all we need is some bad acting and a spider monkey.

--
Tapatalk2
I think it's Chunky. He was complaining about being sick a few days before the event.

I just got asked if I was going to Pepperdyin University.

My reputation proceeds me.

Do they teach spelling at Pepperdine?

Caught your pun :alien:
--
Tapatalk2

What I would have given to go to Pepperdine. Is it still the most expensive school, or one of the most expensive schools?

Is it time for me to remove the Team Paradise Banner? I want to keep it as long as possible but don't know if it's water under the bridge at this point, nicely done Chunky and team Hackers BTW

Is it time for me to remove the Team Paradise Banner? I want to keep it as long as possible but don't know if it's water under the bridge at this point, nicely done Chunky and team Hackers BTW

Yep. It's also time for the Hackers supporters to get rid of theirs.

Sour grapes.

when did you change your username?

when did you change your username?

I think monday morning, I couldn't stand writing Leigeurotr. . . leoruagtwo. . . or however it is it was too confusing after a while haha

It's nice that I can watch ladies gymnastics without feeling like a pedophile.

I like my Team Hackers support banner. Winners!

I think it's time to bring good ol busey back

I think monday morning, I couldn't stand writing Leigeurotr. . . leoruagtwo. . . or however it is it was too confusing after a while haha
I always copy | pasted when I wrote your old name!

It's nice that I can watch ladies gymnastics without feeling like a pedophile.
I swear though, everyone should date a gymnast at least once. I'll just leave it at that. (Mine was 25 when I dated her, btw)

I swear though, everyone should date a gymnast at least once. I'll just leave it at that. (Mine was 25 when I dated her, btw)

There was a really good gymnast at my school. Not the prettiest, but she actually came close to the Olympic trials. I dated her for a while. But we didn't ever actually go on any dates.

I always copy | pasted when I wrote your old name!

I like the way you think. I can only imagine it has certain... fringe benefits.

There was a really good gymnast at my school. Not the prettiest, but she actually came close to the Olympic trials. I dated her for a while. But we didn't ever actually go on any dates.

How can you date but not date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back