Contest Winners Thread

The putter I won from Macanudo Cigars on August 2nd is supposedly on it's way in RH. The way they handled this whole this has been poor from the start so I will probably just give it away to some lucky THP'er.

This is still going on!?!?! Man oh man...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Just got back from my pure grips round with hank trip. The whole trip was amazingly well done. Met some great people including fellow THP member c0ncept. The swag bags were great, awesome custom grips and my group won new miura 55° sand wedges.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Nice haul! You have fun in Arizona?

I know dude...I'm up to six putters now (four SeeMores). Starting to feel a bit like Jman or Buckjob. Luckily I don't have them all stored in the same spot where the wife could count them.

You are a smart man Donne, congrats again buddy.

Just got back from my pure grips round with hank trip. The whole trip was amazingly well done. Met some great people including fellow THP member c0ncept. The swag bags were great, awesome custom grips and my group won new miura 55° sand wedges.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Dude, that's a nice haul! Well sans the grips, do you automatically have to choke down on them?!

RTR!

Yes, yes it is

Tap Tap Taparoo

That's horrible man. It sucks even more that they couldn't get a LH one for you.

If you do end up giving it away, please require that a chutt is the first shot made with the putter and video evidence is posted.

That's horrible man. It sucks even more that they couldn't get a LH one for you.

If you do end up giving it away, please require that a chutt is the first shot made with the putter and video evidence is posted.

I dont want to complain or anything because its free but they sent me a picture of a LH putter and said this one is for you and that it would go out the next day and it has been over 2 months since then. I gave up on it but they keep DM'ing me saying they are working on it. Now they say it will be here by Friday. I doubt it very much. It's a shame because before any of this I was a really big fan of their cigars. This experience has really soured me on them as a company. It is what it is. I will probably still buy their products but not nearly as much ad a I used to.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I dont want to complain or anything because its free but they sent me a picture of a LH putter and said this one is for you and that it would go out the next day and it has been over 2 months since then. I gave up on it but they keep DM'ing me saying they are working on it. Now they say it will be here by Friday. I doubt it very much. It's a shame because before any of this I was a really big fan of their cigars. This experience has really soured me on them as a company. It is what it is. I will probably still buy their products but not nearly as much ad a I used to.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Wow thats horrible they showed a left handed one at first too. I can understand your frustration, I think I remember you being really excited about winning it and wanting to wall mount it and stuff. It stinks to get your hopes up for something only to be let down.

LOVE that SeeMore. I won 6 dozen ProV1s but am still waiting on them to arrive. I will be selling them and buying Scors.

Donne - that SB1 is stunning man. Congrats again on the contest win!!!

On another golf forum, I won forum member of the month! Prize is stunning! Set of LE Ryder Cup True Temper shafts (I'm gonna go with USA PX 6.0), set of 13 customized with my name PURE grips, a $25 GC to Golfdiscount.com, and a T-Shirt of this forum! SO pumped!

On another golf forum, I won forum member of the month! Prize is stunning! Set of LE Ryder Cup True Temper shafts (I'm gonna go with USA PX 6.0), set of 13 customized with my name PURE grips, a $25 GC to Golfdiscount.com, and a T-Shirt of this forum! SO pumped!

Not the most impressive post you've written, but it's up there.

hahahaha....that is all

I really hate that I cant rep you more. Maybe I dont want to spread my rep around..haha

This is like telling your spouse you've been having an affair but the sex with the mistress is really good.

LOVE that SeeMore. I won 6 dozen ProV1s but am still waiting on them to arrive. I will be selling them and buying Scors.

Nice man! I bet I know someone who is willing to help you sell them too. For a small 10% commission hehe

Do you know what scor lofts you are going to go with?

That is awesome. Time to ponder SCOR lofts I guess!

That's quite the write up they have on you over there. Seem like a very positive asset to their community. Congrats ICE!

Won a 25 dollar Jimmy Johns gift card on twitter yesterday and just got a ups notification that it's already been delivered. Really excited because I forgot to make lunch for myself and there's one 5min from my office. Might have to dip home for a minute hehe

I just had that for lunch, mward. Vito with some spicy peppers!

I just had that for lunch, mward. Vito with some spicy peppers!

Heck yeah man, I love the big vito. I go between that and a country club.

Back