KBS Open Championship Contest Winner

Congrat's Danny !! A great guy and some sweet shaft's.

Congrats SW! Way to go!

Nice SW! You won't be disappointing if you game these. I love them! Also let us know what color you get.

So jealous! Congrats!

CONGRATS to ya SW!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone!

Perry, yes these are going in a set of irons I've got here that need new shafts.

Thanks everyone!

Perry, yes these are going in a set of irons I've got here that need new shafts.

What finish are you going with, dude? I have the Silver Pearl, and they are freaking beautiful. If you want to see some pictures of the finish and what the Silver Pearl looks like, let me know and I will get some taken so you can see them a little more up close and personal.

atta boy danny! these things are gonna be saweet looking!

I went white. Ever since having a white kbs shaft in an old 588 I've thought it was the perfect color.

--
Tapatalk2

I went white. Ever since having a white kbs shaft in an old 588 I've thought it was the perfect color.

--
Tapatalk2

Really nice win.

--
Tapatalk2

Hell, they all look good. It's splitting hairs. I could have went either way and been thrilled with what I received.

Hell, they all look good. It's splitting hairs. I could have went either way and been thrilled with what I received.

Very true. There is no wrong decision.

--
Tapatalk2

Congratulations!!! ...bum

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Congrats!!! Very nice win.

Fantastic!

Congrats on winning some sweet shafts!! :)

Congrats Danny, I know you will enjoy these great shafts buddy.

Congtrats

Congrats SW. Amazing prize.

Sent from my HTC One X

Congrats SW!

Congrats man!

Nice and post pictures!!!

Back