Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Look into Avid VideoSpin. I just got the free version and it's much better than WMM.

Thanks for the heads up man, i'll start my trial next week when I edit a video. How much is it after the trial? I couldn't find it on their website.

I have no clue haha. I just downloaded the trial for my MC videos.

Thanks man. And yeah I have heard iMovie is great. Im sure it does a lot of similar things. I did not know how to use WMM before doing the HOTD videos, it has been a lot of fun to learn some basic editing skills.

everyone of my videos that I did for the ATV testing was done using iMovie. It's great to use.

why the sorry sorry sorry???

why the sorry sorry sorry???

Fast and shaking moving camera, didn't wanna make anyone have that queasy feeling. I get it from time to time watching replays of bouncing stuff :/

Great looking hole and nice par finish!!

Fast and shaking moving camera, didn't wanna make anyone have that queasy feeling. I get it from time to time watching replays of bouncing stuff :/
got ya...that hole was beautiful. I am jealous

Making these could be pretty fun, and for sure better than chunking a 4I. The Ridge @ Castle Pines is a fantastic course and their $52.80 special for September made it a great deal. MileHighGolfer and I set out for a fun day not knowing we would run into piles of sleet around some holes and end up playing through a tornado that touched down 20 miles from us. Gotta love Colorado, we knew there was a storm coming in, but never thought a twister would be around. Good times!

Need to aquire some editing skittles, but that will come in time.

Thanks for posting this J4U as it helped me see what the heck I have been doing wrong lately. Everything I used to do wrong somehow crept back into my driver swing. Man thats ugly!! Just shows the importance of using video as a tool to help practice.

among many great vids....loved the nice fall scenery of your course Hawkster. my absolute favorite time to golf, so peaceful...
and i agree with mward, sometimes it's tough to play well when you're admiring the course so much! lol

Just shows the importance of using video as a tool to help practice

Trust me, this I know personally...ha. Great Vid Mward and agree, how could one not enjoy that view!

There will be a HOTD video if not a couple posted here on Friday night/Saturday morning! Me, J4U, Motoo, and my dad will be in them :)

There will be a HOTD video if not a couple posted here on Friday night/Saturday morning! Me, J4U, Motoo, and my dad will be in them :)

I look forward to seeing the edit out of the Avid program.

Making these could be pretty fun, and for sure better than chunking a 4I. The Ridge @ Castle Pines is a fantastic course and their $52.80 special for September made it a great deal. MileHighGolfer and I set out for a fun day not knowing we would run into piles of sleet around some holes and end up playing through a tornado that touched down 20 miles from us. Gotta love Colorado, we knew there was a storm coming in, but never thought a twister would be around. Good times!

Nice looking hole, and SOLID comeback putt Randy!!

Nice par dude!

Heck of a hole of the day guys!

Just catching up again, great vids folks, always great to see fellow THpers having fun on the course.

Very cool J4U and Milehigh! That was not the "usual" there J4U! Nice!

Cookie hasnt posted a HOTD in a while.

What is the problem Cookie?

HOTD from earlier today. J4U, motoo344 and myself playing hole number 4 at Colorado National.

It's only a partial HOTD because we got rushed from the club championship behind us and didn't have time to film everything.

Man your quick Josh! I can't believe your dad played in shorts...it was COLD but at least we found a course with no snow! You hit those new sticks really well!

Oh yeah...landscape bro :dohanim::friends:

Very cool J4U and Milehigh! That was not the "usual" there J4U! Nice!

The "usual" is a thing of nonbeauty from Iowa that will live on in memory only...ha! Was a great time at the Ridge!

Man your quick Josh! I can't believe your dad played in shorts...it was COLD but at least we found a course with no snow! You hit those new sticks really well!

Oh yeah...landscape bro :dohanim::friends:
ya I know. I uploaded the video and realized I filmed it this way. :banghead:

Back