niteowl03

Reaction score
Handicap
A 2yr old
Saw pics of this and thought I would share! Rumor is its a limited edition (2500 or so) release of black R1 drivers.

If this is legit, I really wish they'd get rid of those darn crown graphics.

I like.

So nice to see a black driver. I'm not a fan of the white.

That's a very clever way of making the original white one look even better.

Looks better than the white no obnoxious crown graphics would be even better.

I agree if they removed the white R1 logo it would look better but just like that it looks so misplaced.

Saw pics of this and thought I would share! Rumor is its a limited edition (2500 or so) release of black R1 drivers.

I like it. I think it looks bad-ass. Batman's driver.

Love the look

Tapa Slice

I like it more than the white, but I like Both looks

I like it. I think it looks bad-ass. Batman's driver.

The 'R' screams Robin, but regardless, I love the look of this driver.

Wonder if this one is legit. Seems like every year rumours swirl about Taylormade doing a limited released black version of their drivers, but it never happens. Would be nice if this year is different.

If they took the stupid graphic off (this would hold true for the standard version) that driver would look so good to me. The standard one looks like a child's toy and this one looks like a beautiful woman with a big mole on her cheek. Easy to get rid of that mole on this driver.

I think I actually prefer the white one. If they took the 'R' off this one would be quite nice.

Very cool indeed.

Rumor or not, the look is menacing to me. Murdered out R1 would be nice to have in the collection.

Man, that looks sweet.

Particularly since they are at the point where the only different SKUs are for shaft or dexterity differences (with them all being one loft), having a black version to go along with the white one would make a lot of sense to me. Get the tour pros to play the white one for the marketing, but have the black one available for folks who refuse to buy the white one.

I wonder if TM realizes that they went to far with the graphics to the point that sales may be effected, and accordingly turns back a bit there for next year.

Particularly since they are at the point where the only different SKUs are for shaft or dexterity differences (with them all being one loft), having a black version to go along with the white one would make a lot of sense to me. Get the tour pros to play the white one for the marketing, but have the black one available for folks who refuse to buy the white one.

I wonder if TM realizes that they went to far with the graphics to the point that sales may be effected, and accordingly turns back a bit there for next year.

Smart posting there Ad. Great thoughts as always buddy.

How do get this in my bag?

If it is a limited edition that will be released to stores, go buy one when that happens. If not, you'd likely need to know a rep or someone else who has connections to TM who could get their hands on one for you. Then there's always eBay.

THPing on Tapatalk

Back