THP Unveils 1st Live Streaming Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shortly after the Morgan Cup coverage ends, we will have some announcements about this.

Announcements........I love announcements!

This is a great idea guys. Even those who are not tech savy, like myself, can provide a different type of feedback that perhaps the average golfer can relate to.

The Morgan Cup coverage has come to an end, so expect some Ultimate Weekend of Golf announcements very soon.

Very cool. I can't wait to get more info about this.

Did anyone lose a MC2 bet and will have to wear a dress during a live web stream?

Great idea as a way to give instant camera time to the hot items that the participants love. Will viewers be able to ask questions about the equipment live also?

Did anyone lose a MC2 bet and will have to wear a dress during a live web stream?

Great idea as a way to give instant camera time to the hot items that the participants love. Will viewers be able to ask questions about the equipment live also?

From the 1st post.

Our forum members and readers of the site not in attendance will have the opportunity to feel like a bigger part of Demo Day than ever before, as they can chat live and ask questions to our testers as they hit balls.”

This place does it right !

Spoke to a company on Friday about the demo day and they cannot wait for this either.

Spoke to a company on Friday about the demo day and they cannot wait for this either.

That's awesome, love seeing this event being taken to the next level

That is excellent news, I'm sure there will be more to follow suit!

That's awesome, love seeing this event being taken to the next level

The event is truly one of a kind, like you experienced last year. We think that with some new additions, this will be absolutely earning its moniker of the Ultimate Weekend of Golf.

The event is truly one of a kind, like you experienced last year. We think that with some new additions, this will be absolutely earning its moniker of the Ultimate Weekend of Golf.

no doubt, it even seems just from what we have been told, you guys are taking it up a notch, let alone all of the stuff that hasnt been communicated yet....truely amazing!

To be a fly on the wall listening to you scheme up awesome things with equipment manufacturers would be so awesome.

I love the innovation. Like it wasn't already good enough or something, despite it being the forefront of most THP conversations I've taken part in.

Oh man I'm so excited for this. I'm already considering my 'good side' for the camera. Nic reckons standing with my back to the camera is rude, though.

just wanted to bump this to remind everyone who is not going to be down at Reunion on Friday to try and tune in. You will get to hear a lot thoughts on tons of equipment.

Very excited for this. It will be like I'm a part of the festivities from 1500 miles away! Well done, THP. Well done.

Excited for this, helps us live through you guys on friday

I didn't get to do this last year via the web.........will try to be here this year!

I was going to suggest mic'ing someone up, but that could get nsfw pretty quickly.

I didn't get to do this last year via the web.........will try to be here this year!

They didn't have this last year Nate, this is the first time.

Can't wait to see fellow THPers step up to the camera to share their thoughts...and the apparel will be spectacularly loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back