What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought 14 new clubs today. I switched to Taylormade!

Driver: RBZ Driver ( 9* )
3 wood: RBZ Tour 3 wood ( 13.5* )
2 hybrid: RBZ Tour 2 hybrid ( 17* )
3 hybrid: RBZ Tour 3 hybrid ( 19* )
Irons: R11 irons ( 4-PW )
Wedges: ATV wedges ( 54* and 58* )
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0 MID

Watched the final round of the Morgan Cup 2.0. Fun stuff.

Got beat up by a nasty lynx course just outside of Calgary, Alberta. Wind and the rough were killers today, I only hit 7 fairways.

All I did yesterday was hit 5-6 balls with my 3 wood. Half were nice & straight to a slight fade, the other half went a little right. Not nearly as bad a week ago so I'm making progress.

Approach work from 60-140 yards

Watched the final round of MC 2.0

Hit a large bucket of balls at the range and came to the conclusion that if I try to slice the bejeebus out of the ball then I can hit about a nice 5-10 yard fade. I can't hit a cut shot to save my life though.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Wow nice purchase man

Big investment but those are some beautiful clubs that will last a long time for you. Wishing you the best with your new purchases.

I volunteered to be a spotter at the Big I Junior National Championship being played in Austin. The talent level of these young guys and girls is amazing. Of course, I got the itch to play myself, so I skipped the office this afternoon and played 18.

I bought a brand new Cleveland classic 290 with C.kua 43x shaft from golfsmith for an amazing deal 159.98 with free shipping and with the money I saved on that I picked up a izzo swami 3000 gps.

Heck of a deal Curt! That might be the best deal on the market right now.

--
Tapatalk2

Heck of a deal Curt! That might be the best deal on the market right now.

--
Tapatalk2

Yeah! I knew there was a 100$ instant rebate that alone is a great deal, then when I added it to the cart I was shocked to see that there was another 25% off for spending over 150$ needless to say I'm very happy right now and can't wait for it to be delivered!

Crappy range session again today. My swing is a mess. :confused:

This came from the what guy did you play with today thread, but it's more banter so I thought I would quote and move my response to this thread.

Haha I would say so, have you ever got out to heartland or hillcrest as it used to be called, its a nice track

I have not. I checked out their website though, and looks nice. Was it green or has the drought gotten it?

This came from the what guy did you play with today thread, but it's more banter so I thought I would quote and move my response to this thread.

I have not. I checked out their website though, and looks nice. Was it green or has the drought gotten it?

It was pretty green, I decided to get the club membership. Not having work or class on Friday plus the weekend I figure if I get about 6-8 rounds a month it will easily pay for itself, the courses on the list are super super nice and 20 bucks with a cart is a steal for any of them since they are all 50-60 bucks on the weekends

i day dreamed about golf. Will prolly regrip my clubs tomorrow.

Took an old 5w and swung it around in the yard, then grabbed a few junk balls and tried to hit some cows ( no worries I was well short just kinda aiming at them) then watched some pga championship before the roommates came home.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

chipping practice with the new R12 wedges + 18 holes.

Played 18 with 7 other THP'ers.

Gave Mrs. Whozat a putting lesson and cleaned my sticks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back