Name It - 2013 Morgan Cup Entrance

While there is a large number of entries, I doubt JB and GG have not read them all to this point already.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
I would think so too.

I know that JB and GG are going to pick the winner but I think a poll would be a cool way to select a winner from the top 5! Good luck to everyone that submitted!

I'm pretty excited about the announcement for this one... Obviously!

I will admit that I have read through a little more than half of them so far, some are great, some just make me laugh.

I love how much interest is being shown for MC 2013, and hope everyone that took a minute to post a name keeps that enthusiasm going for the next 11 months as we get this thing really moving!

I will admit that I have read through a little more than half of them so far, some are great, some just make me laugh.

I love how much interest is being shown for MC 2013, and hope everyone that took a minute to post a name keeps that enthusiasm going for the next 11 months as we get this thing really moving!

And hopefully you get me as your first player!

A guy can dream, right?

Team Warriors.

Thoughts? :D

Actually, just yours! A couple of something Warriors.

Actually, just yours! A couple of something Warriors.

Precisely! After I saw him announced as the captain I checked and wouldn't you know it......it was not proposed once. I like it.....

What happened to the question mark? That kind of ruins my "The Mysterians" entry!

Team hackers united

A few more hours to get your entires in guys (and gals)!

I got one for ya Ryan:

Team Average Johs! - Cuz of your last name!

I got one for ya Ryan:

Team Average Johs! - Cuz of your last name!
Haha! That is awesome! If I could rep you I could, given out too much apparently.

I can't wait to see who wins this one. SINGLE BEST THP CONTEST EVER.

QFT. It simply does not get any better than this.

It is quite the contest, absolutely amazing.

I hope the announcement comes early in the morning. Likely won't get any work done until after the announcement.

Haha! That is awesome! If I could rep you I could, given out too much apparently.

This is so much fun....I must have submitted at least 15 names!

While good, lets not forget that we drove the THP Tour Van to deliver prizes to someone's home course. That one was fun too.

And of course I am still rather partial the the Ultimate Wheel of Destiny.

But this one is excellent too.

While good, lets not forget that we drove the THP Tour Van to deliver prizes to someone's home course. That one was fun too.

And of course I am still rather partial the the Ultimate Wheel of Destiny.

But this one is excellent too.

You all do set the bar very high, no doubting that.

everybody scrambling with last second Team Names....I just cant seem to think of anything else orginal at all.

Team Echelon

/Not trying to name the MC team after a golf course in Alpharetta. I just really like that name.

Team Euphoria

Back