SCOR Demo Day in DFW

niteowl03

Reaction score
Handicap
A 2yr old
SCOR will be putting on a demo day Saturday May 4 at Tierre Verde Golf Course in Arlington from 9a-3p. If any of the you guys are wanting to try the SCOR clubs this is a great chance.

I've got plans tomorrow but I have been wanting to give these a try for a while, any other Demo days scheduled?

I know there are a few coming up. Ill find out tomorrow. Seth you know you are welcome to hit mine whenever you want.

Saw this on twitter. I sent out a retweet too, because I knew Nate was interested in giving these a swing.

Ironically have 2 ATV wedges showing up tomorrow but I guess I could always come give 'em a try.

Mike Dobbins World Long Drive Champion 2012

uqy5uder.jpg

Last edited:
He hit a ball through this 1/2in piece of plywood. It only requires about 190mph ball speed to do this.

tu8u4yje.jpg

There are a few XBomb patches on this Callaway bag

y4e8anub.jpg

One more just for the fun of it!! Swing speed is about 160mph here. Driver is a 5* Callaway XHot, the shaft is a House of Forged 4x playing at 48"...The ball went forrrrrrrrrrrrrever. I slowed the video down the 2nd time to 0.125x!

Very cool. Thanks for doing the video. Were there very many folks out there. It looked like there were not that many people. Usually, when I go to demo days they are 5 deep to try out each OEM. I usually don't get to hit very much.

What were everyone's impressions on the SCOR clubs? I just recently heard about them and am kind of intrigued. Thanks.

Just saw your pictures and videos Aaron.....very cool!

What were everyone's impressions on the SCOR clubs? I just recently heard about them and am kind of intrigued. Thanks.

I just got these a few weeks back and there are great IMO. I had purchased one of of the bat to test and really liked how it felt and performed. Tried a few shots on the course with niteowl03 and loved them. I had to have a set. Got fitted and resources them 3 weeks ago. I have only put them in play for 36 holes, but they are the best wedges that I have ever used.

Back